Indian Institute of Management prepares and releases the CAT 2022 Mock test around a month before the exam through their official website: iimcat.ac.in. Students who are willing to give CAT 2022 should attempt the CAT Mock test 2022 for better understanding the environment that will be there while attempting the actual paper.
CAT Mock Test 2022
Mock test of CAT 2022 created by IIM Ahmedabad is designed similar to the actual CAT exam that includes a login page, different sections,on-screen calculator, timer, etc.
*Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) also provides separate papers for PwD students especially suffering from blindness or low vision.
|Mock Test for CAT 2022||Available Soon|
|CAT Mock Test 2022 – PwD Candidates (Blindness and Low vision)||Available Soon|
|CAT 2022 Mock Test – Other PwD Candidates||Available Soon|
Benefits of attempting CAT Mock test 2022
Solving CAT 2022 Mock test for preparation has lots of benefits like:
- The online procedure of attempting actual CAT exam can be understood and experienced by attempting CAT Mock paper 2022.
- CAT mock tests 2022 provide a good understanding of the different types of questions asked in the exam.
- CAT Mock test 2022 will also help students find different tricks and shortcut methods which will help them save time for other tricky questions while attempting the actual exam.
- Giving the CAT mock test 2022 at the time when the main CAT 2022 exam will be there will help the body set its biological clock accordingly so as to train itself to work with full potential in that period of time.
- Attempting CAT Mock test 2022 periodically will help students know their preparation level and will help them better plan their future preparation.
Types of Questions in CAT Mock test 2022
For the past few years, IIMA has asked the questions in three different sections which are verbal ability and reading comprehension (VARC), data interpretation and logical reasoning (DILR) and quantitative aptitude (QA).
There have been regular changes in the pattern of CAT paper but by attempting the help of CAT Mock test 2022, candidates can get an idea of the types of questions that are asked in CAT 2022 paper and how much time they need to give to questions of each section.
|Section Name||Number of Questions|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC)||26|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)||24|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||26|
How to Take Official CAT Mock Test 2022?
Students can follow the below given procedure to attempt official CAT Mock test 2022:
- Visit the official CAT website: iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the CAT mock test 2022 tab to open the CAT Mock test 2022 dashboard.
- Candidates need to log in with their registration number and password, which they got while CAT 2022 registration.
- A new page with certain information like system name, name of the candidate, photo of the candidate and subject will appear.
- Once a student login into the dashboard, a page with all the general instructions will be displayed. After reading the instructions, approve the disclaimer to continue to the next page.
- It will redirect you to the other important instructions pages, this will guide the students how to answer the questions. Read all these instructions carefully to avoid any confusion while attempting the paper.
- Now, a new page will open that contains section-wise questions which students need to attempt.
After attempting the mock test, one should match his/her scores with CAT cutoff 2022 to know the chances of their selection for the next round.
On-screen Calculator in CAT 2022 Mock Test
- With the help of an on-screen calculator, students can perform all the required calculations there, but they are not allowed to use any external calculator or gadget for the same.
- Candidates must take advantage of this facility, as the calculations in the paper are time consuming, thus to save student’s time, IIMA has given this facility.
On-screen Timer in CAT Mock Test 2022
- The on-screen timer will tell how much time students have to complete their paper. With the help of this, students can plan how much time they need to devote for upcoming questions.
How to Respond to MCQs in CAT Mock Test 2022 Online?
- Candidates should select the correct answer by clicking on the answer bubble under each question.
- If the candidates are sure about the answer they marked for the question, then they can click on the “Save and Next” tab, after which the next question will be displayed on the screen.
- If they are not sure about the answer they marked and want to reconsider or rethink that question then in such a case they should click on the “Mark for Review and Next” tab.
FAQs Related to CAT Online Mock Test 2022
Should we attempt the CAT 2022 online mock test of coaching institute?
The CAT Mock test 2022 given by renowned coaching institutes are also of very good quality, but there can always be a difference in Mock paper given by them and actual paper, so it’s advisable to attempt the official CAT mock paper 2022 to get an idea of the exact paper pattern.
It also helps a candidate to know their probable scores of CAT 2022 result.
When should one attempt CAT Mock paper 2022?
Students must attempt the CAT Mock paper 2022 after completing the whole syllabus, so that they can get an idea about how the actual exam environment will be and how they should manage their time to attempt all the questions.