IISc Bangalore will be releasing the KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 in July 2022 along with the KVPY notification 2022 on the official website: kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
The KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 for SA, SX and SB streams comprises the conditions related to the minimum marks, class and the stream to be chosen by a student. Only, Indian students are eligible to sit in the examination who have filled KVPY registration 2022 form.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 SA Stream
- Candidates who have passed Class 10 Examination and are currently studying in 11th Class for the session 2022-23 and have opted for science subjects are eligible to give SA Stream Examination to be held on KVPY 2022 exam date.
- As per KVPY 2022 Eligibility Criteria, candidates who aspire to give KVPY SA Stream exam have to score a minimum of 75% in their Class 10th examination for General & OBC category and at least 65% for SC, ST and PWD category students.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 for SA Stream Fellowship
- All the students selected in KVPY 2022 result will be awarded with scholarship only if a student joins an undergraduate course in Basic Science in the academic year 2024-25.
- Also, the students are needed to score at least 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12 examination for Science Subjects. (For SC/ST/PWD, the minimum percentage is 50%)
- If the student meets all the KVPY 2022 Eligibility Criteria, he/she will be invited for the National Science Camp during the interim period and all the expenses of travel and hospitality will be taken by IISc.
KVPY Preparation Material
- KVPY SA Syllabus 2022
- KVPY exam pattern 2022
- KVPY 2022 Mock Test
- KVPY SA exam analysis
- KVPY 2022 Exam centre
KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 SX Stream
- The students who are presently studying in Class 12 in the academic year 2022-23 and who have opted for Science subjects are eligible to appear for KVPY SX Stream Examination.
- Also, the students who are currently studying under Cambridge International Examination Board in 2nd year are also eligible to write the SX examination.
- Along with these conditions, students are also required to score a minimum aggregate of 75% for General/OBC and 65% for SC/ST/PWD in Class 10th Board examination in Mathematics and Science subject.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 for SX Fellowship
- The student who has achieved KVPY cutoff marks or is selected for KVPY Fellowship must go for an undergraduate course in Science field, then only they can avail the scholarship.
- Also, student must be scoring at least 60% (Gen/OBC) or 50%(SC/ST/PWD) in the Class 12 board examination in all the Science subject, then only he will be eligible for availing the fellowship according to the KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 SB Stream
- Candidates who have applied for admission in any undergraduate Basic Science course for the academic year 2022-23 like in B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. will be eligible to appear for the SB examination.
- Also, the candidate is required to secure at least 60% in maths and science subjects in 12th Class board examination whereas this requirement is 50% for SC,ST and PWD category students.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 SB Stream Fellowship
- The only KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022 for availing the KVPY SB Exam fellowship is scoring 60% in the first year examination of the undergraduate course for General and OBC category, however students belonging to SC,ST and PWD category will be eligible if they score at least 50% in 1st year exams.
- KVPY Admit Card 2022
- KVPY Self Declaration Form 2022
- KVPY Test Result 2022
- KVPY 2022 Topper
- KVPY 2022 Answer Key
FAQs Related to KVPY 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Can Class 12 passed students appear for the KVPY SB Exam?
According to the KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022, only the 12th pass students who have taken admission in an basic science undergraduate course can appear for the KVPY SB Exam. Students from any other course like B.Tech, BBA etc. can not apply.
Can I apply for the KVPY exam with a one year gap after class 12?
No, as per KVPY Eligibility Criteria 2022, if the student is not enrolled into any college immediately after class 12 will not be eligible to sit in the KVPY Exam of SB stream.