IISc Bangalore will be starting the KVPY Registration 2022 online from July 2022 on their official website: kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. It will be ending probably in September 2022. Students can apply for KVPY 2022 Registration in different streams according to their class.
Candidates have to fill some basic information in the KVPY Application Form 2022 like personal, academic and examination related details. They also have to pay KVPY registration fees of Rs. 1250 for General and OBC category students and Rs. 625 for SC/ST/PH/PWD for registering themselves.
KVPY Registrations 2022 Dates
Students who are aspiring to appear for KVPY 2022 can check the below given tentative dates regarding KVPY 2022 Registration:
|KVPY Registration 2022 Start||July 2022|
|KVPY application last date 2022||September 2022|
|KVPY Admit Card release date||First week of November 2022|
|KVPY 2022 Exam Date||Second week of November 2022|
Who are eligible for KVPY Registration 2022?
- Students who are currently studying in Class 11 in the session 2021-22 and fulfil other KVPY eligibility criteria 2022 are eligible for KVPY SA Stream examination.
- Students who are in 12th Class during the session 2021-22 can appear for KVPY SX Stream examination.
- Whereas students who are in 1st year of their graduation of a basic science course can appear for SB examination. However, KVPY exam syllabus 2022 and KVPY paper pattern 2022 for both SX and SB examinations is the same.
How to Fill KVPY Registration Form 2022?
- Students who are eligible and aspire to appear for the KVPY 2022 Examination can fill the KVPY Registration 2022 form online by following simple procedure given below:
- Open the official website of KVPY: kvpy.iisc.ernet.in or click on the direct link given above.
- On the homepage, click on the “Applications” tab.
- On the redirected page, search for the “Application 2022” section on the right side of the screen.
- Under this section, click on the “KVPY Registrations 2022” option.
- A new tab with instructions related to KVPY Registration form 2022 will appear.
- Read all the instructions and accept the disclaimer and click on “KVPY Login 2022”.
- Now enter some basic information in the KVPY Application Form 2022 like:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Class currently studying in
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Fill the captcha code and clock on the “I agree” checkbox.
- Click on “Register” to proceed into getting the KVPY user ID and password.
- Take the KVPY User ID and password from the registered Email ID or registered mobile number and log in to the KVPY Registration Dashboard 2022.
- After logging in, click on the “Go to Application” tab.
- Now some information need to filled related to Academic and Person details will be asked like:
- Status of Physical Disability
- Complete temporary and permanent address
- School Name
- School Address
- Minimum aggregate marks in previous class
- Educational Qualification
- Now, students need to upload some basic documents like the Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
- Then, select the language in which the candidate wishes to attempt the paper.
- Also, students are given options to choose the top 3 preferred test cities, on the basis of which the KVPY Exam Centre 2022 will be allotted.
- Then, students need to pay the KVPY Registration 2022 fees which is Rs. 1250 for General and OBC category and Rs 625 for SC,ST,PH and PWD category.
Required Documents for KVPY Registration 2022
All the students who are filling the KVPY Application form 2022 need to have the soft copy of all the documents given below. If a student does not possess any of the document, then his/her KVPY Application 2022 will be rejected.
- Signature – Students need to sign on a piece of white blank paper with Blue or Black ink pen and click its picture in JPG/JPEG format. Its size should be less than 80 KB.
- Candidate’s Photograph – A student’s photograph in simple posture should be clicked in front of either white or light coloured background and its size cannot exceed 150 KB. This photograph is also printed on the KVPY 2022 admit card, so it should be latest.
- Caste Certificate – If the student has filled SC/ST category in the KVPY Registration 2022 form then he/she has to upload his/her SC/ST caste certificate duly signed by government officials. It should be in PDF format of size less than 300 KB.
- Medical Certificate – If a student has checked the Physically handicapped category then a Medical Certificate made and signed by a MBBS doctor has to be uploaded in PDF format and its size should be less than 300 KB.
After filling the form, attempt KVPY mock test 2022 to practice with various questions.
Important Instructions related to KVPY Registration 2022
While filling the KVPY Application form 2022, student must keep in mind some basic instructions as given below:
- Once the KVPY Registration form 2022 is submitted, IISc does not provide any option to change the information mentioned in the form, thus fill the KVPY 2022 Registration form very carefully.
- The KVPY 2022 Registration fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstance, so before paying the fees, check the KVPY Registration 2022 carefully so that there is no mistake to avoid any future problem.
- Keep all the above mentioned documents ready before starting to fill the KVPY Application form 2022.
- The documents should be of the desired format and size otherwise, students won’t be able to submit the application.
- All the future information like Admit Card, KVPY 2022 Result, KVPY Cut off marks etc. will be sent to the students through the Email ID and mobile number submitted during KVPY Registration 2022. Thus, both the mail ID and number should be in proper working condition to avoid missing any important information.
FAQs Related to KVPY Registration 2022 Form
Can we change the preferred test cities in KVPY Registration form 2022?
Most of the time, around one week before the release of the KVPY Admit Card 2022, IISc gives the candidates one last chance to change the KVPY Exam cities, however students will not be able to change any other information at that time.
How to check the KVPY Registration 2022 status?
Students who have filled the KVPY 2022 Registrations form, can check its status by logging into the KVPY dashboard using the KVPY User ID and password and then, click on the “Application Status” option.
Can my KVPY Application 2022 be rejected?
There are a few reasons due to which KVPY Application 2022 can be rejected like incomplete filling of the KVPY Registration form 2022, unclear or fake documents and if IISc feels that the information filled in the KVPY Application 2022 is not genuine, then they can reject the application.
What to do if I am unable to upload the documents in the KVPY Registration 2022?
If a student cannot upload the documents, then he/she should check the size and format of the document as specified on the application page and if still the problem persists, contact the KVPY helpdesk to get your problem rectified.