NEET 2022 Admit Card – The National Testing Agency will be releasing the NEET Admit Card 2022 through their official website that is neet.nta.nic.in by the end of June 2022 or in the starting of July 2022. The NEET Exam 2022 will be conducted on July 17, 2022. All the students who have successfully registered for NEET 2022 would be able to download the NEET Admit Card 2022 as soon as they are released.
All the candidates must keep their NEET Admit Card 2022 very safe as it is very important and the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination in case they don’t have their NEET 2022 Admit Card.
NEET Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
Below given are some important dates related to NEET Exam 2022 and NEET Admit Card 2022. Students must keep a check on the NTA website as per the dates mentioned in the table.
|NEET 2022 Registration Start||April 6 to May 20,2022|
|NEET 2022 Admit Card Release Date||Last week of June 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||July 17, 2022|
Also read NEET OMR Sheet 2022
How to download NEET 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates appearing for NEET 2022 can follow the procedure given below to download their NEET Admit Card 2022 when it released on the website:
- Go to the official website of NEET that is neet.nta.nic.in.
- Search for the Latest News Section on the homepage, in that section click on the NEET Admit Card 2022 option.
- On the redirected page, enter the details as asked like Registration Number, Date of Birth and the Security PIN set by the students at the time of registration.
- Click on Submit and a PDF displaying the NEET Admit Card 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Check the NEET Admit Card 2022 carefully and download it. Also, take multiple printouts of the Admit Card which must be carried by the candidate to the examination centre on the exam day.
Details Mentioned in NEET Admit Card 2022
Candidates who will be downloading the NEET Admit Card 2022 can get the following information in their NEET Admit Card 2022:
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of Candidate’s Father
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Category of applicant
- Sub-Category ( If any )
- QR Code
- NEET 2022 Exam Date and time
- Reposting time
- TIme for last entry
- Address of the candidate
- Language of the paper
- NEET Exam Centre and address
- Exam Centre code
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate as uploaded while time of registration
- Space for pasting passport size photograph (must be same as the one uploaded while registration)
- Space for the candidate to do his/her signatures in front of the invigilator
- Important Exam Day Instructions
Documents to be carried along with NEET Admit Card 2022
Candidates must take the documents written below along with the NEET 2022 Admit Card to the examination centre. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate ( Same as the oen printed on the NEET Admit Card )
- Any one valid ID proof (PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter ID/Passport/Adhaar Card/Ration Card etc.)
- PwD Certificate ( If applicable )
- Self Declaration form given along with NEET Admit Card 2022
NEET Admit Card 2022 – Self Declaration
The NEET Admit Card 2022 Self Declaration form is released along with the NEET Hall Ticket 2022. This Self Declaration form is regarding the COVID 19 situation in the current scenario. In this form, students will have to give an undertaking that the candidate is not suffering from any Covid-19 symptoms and they have to mention that they have been tested negative in an RT-PCR report which should not be older than 72 hours of the day of examination. This Self Declaration form is necessary for the students to carry with them to give the examination.
Important Instruction for NEET 2022 Candidates
Students can find the following instructions in their NEET 2022 Hall ticket:
- Candidates must report at their designated examination centres from 11 AM till one hour before the start of the examination so as to avoid any delay caused due to checking and verification of the candidate.
- The last time for the candidate to enter the exam hall is 1:30 PM, after that no candidate will be allowed to sit for the examination despite any reason for his/her delay to the centre.
- NTA officials will be fixing jammers in the area near the exam centre so as to stop all communication ways and restricting any malpractices.
- To verify the true identity of the candidate, he/she will have to undergo a biometric verification process before sitting for the examination.
- Students will not be allowed to carry any item along with them to the exam centre exceptt a pen, NEET Admit Card 2022 and a transparent water bottle.
Important Instruction for candidates inside exam hall
All the candidates must note the following instructions which must be followed inside the examination hall:
- The Invigilators will be checking the candidates signature on the attendance sheet and the NEET Admit Card 2022 and will make sure that the candidate signs both the documents in front of them only.
- The ID proof and NEET 2022 Admit Card will be cross checked to check for any impersonations.
- The Passport size photograph carried by the candidate will be given to the NTA official which will be pasted on the attendance sheet circulated.
- Candidates must not converse with any of the other aspirants sitting in that exam hall, if such an incident is found, it can lead to cancellation of the paper.
- If a candidate is found following any malpractices, his/her paper will be cancelled right away and a strict action will be taken against him/her.
FAQs Related to NEET NTA Admit Card 2022
What if the candidate misplaces the NTA NEET 2022 Admit Card?
If the candidate misplaces the NEET Admit Card 2022, he/she can easily download it again from the website. However, if there is any issue in downloading the NEET Hall Ticket 2022 then, he/she can contact the NTA officials by contacting the helpline number or writing an email to the officials.
What if the candidate does not remember the NEET 2022 Registration number at the time of downloading the NEET Admit Card 2022?
In such a case, candidates can always retrieve the application number by clicking on the Forgot Registration Number link provided in the Important Links section of the NEET website homepage. Here, students can enter the aske information like name, date of birth, security PIN etc. and can easily get to know their application number.