AEEE Result 2023 Date: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University will declare the AEEE Exam 2023 result in online mode. Candidates can check their AEEE 2023 results by visiting the official website— ‘amrita.edu’. To check the AEEE Result 2023, candidates have to enter their Roll number and other required details.
AEEE 2023 Result Date
AEEE happens once a year in two phases as per previous year history, while the AEEE 2023 result will be published once a day in the year. AEEE will release the Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam result date after the completion of the examination. Read the complete article for more details about AEEE Exam Result 2023.
|AEEE 2023 Exam Date||To be notified|
|AEEE Result 2023 Date||To be notified|
|Display of AEEE 2023 rank list||To be notified|
|Registration for Centralized Seat Allotment Process||To be notified|
AEEE Result Highlights 2023
Here we have provided some important information and dates related to AEEE 2023 Result. Check below—
|Exam name||Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University|
|AEEE 2023 Registration Mode||Online|
|Exam mode||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|AEEE Result Declaration||To be notified|
How to check AEEE Result 2023 Online?
The candidates must have their valid Registration Number, Roll number, and other details in their hands. Candidates can follow the given steps to check their results.
- Step 1: Visit the official website— amrita.edu
- Step 2: Click on the “Result” tab and select the active link.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the AEEE 2023 result portal.
- Step 4: After that, enter your roll number
- Step 5: A new screen will show your result.
- Step 6: Check your result and download your report.
- Step 7: After downloading, take 2-3 copies of printouts of the result for further reference.
Details mentioned in AEEE Result 2023:
The following information will be mentioned in the AEEE Report Card 2023. Candidates are suggested to check all the details. If you found any misinformation or printing mistake, can contact the corresponding authority for correction.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Total Marks Obtained and subject-wise marks
- All-India Rank
AEEE 2023 Result: Key Points
- Candidates can check their result AEEE 2023 online mode only by using their registration number and date of birth.
- The result of AEEE provides the marks scored by the candidates in their AEEE Exam and All-India ranks.
- A rank list will be prepared based on the AEEE 2023 result.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the AEEE counselling process
AEEE Cutoff 2023:
The AEEE exam authority will publish the cutoff soon. Candidates can check the previous year’s qualifying marks to get an idea of cut-off trends. The cutoff marks depend on some factors i.e difficulty level of the test paper, the number of seat availability, the number of applicants who appeared for the exam, and the previous year’s cutoff trends. The candidates who have scored the minimum or above the prescribed marks will be shorted for admission.
What After AEEE 2023 Result?
Based on the ranks scored by the candidates, they can take admission into the respective courses through the AEEE or JEE main rank. Candidates are informed that 60% of the total seats will be allotted as per AEEE score, 30% through JEE main, and the rest of the seats will be through SAT/PUEE.
AEEE 2023 Counselling:
To participate in admission, candidates must have to fill out the counselling registration. Candidates will be required to pay the admission fees. The official site will inform the fee to be paid for counselling including those with both AEEE Rank and JEE Mains 2023. Here, we have provided the step-by-step guidelines to fill up the AEEE Counselling 2023 process. –
- Step 1: Visit the official website- ‘amrita.edu’
- Step 2: Click on the ‘admission’ tab.
- Step 3: Log in with your login credentials and password
- Step 4: After login, choose your preferred course in B. Tech programs.
- Step 5: Upload all the documents as per AEEE Admission 2023 Information brochure.
- Step 6: Book your seat through the allotment process.
- Step 7: Now, you pay the admission fees.
- Step 8: After payment successfully, download the AEEE Counselling form and payment receipt.
- Step 9: Take 2-3 copies of the AEEE counselling form and payment receipt for further reference.
- Step 10: Reporting to the institute for the next process.
Documents required at the time of verification:
The candidates must bring all the documents required for the verification. Here we provided the following document list required during the verification process.
- Call letter for counselling (AEEE Counselling form)
- 12th standard Admit Card/ hall ticket
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th standard
- AEEE Admit Card/ Hall ticket 2023 (which is duly signed by the Invigilator on the exam date)
- Migration Certificate (School leaving certificate) from the Institution last attended
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates). The candidate needs to submit an English version of the community certificate duly certified by a Notary Public if not in English.
FAQs related to AEEE Result 2023:
What is the official website to know the AEEE result?
The official website for the AEEE 2023 Result is ‘amrita.edu’
When will the AEEE result be published?
The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) result will be published on official site. The exam body will announce dates of result announcement.
Where will be the AEEE cutoff be published?
The AEEE cutoff will be published on the official website, ‘amrita.edu’.