AIBE Application Form 2023: The Bar Council of India (BCI) will release the AIBE registration form 2023 on its official website once the official dates for the exam have been announced. Candidates are required to follow up on all the important dates and fill out the AIBE application form 2023 with the required documents in the prescribed format. Given below are a few important details regarding the AIBE application form 2023.
Important Dates for AIBE Application Form 2023
Given below is a table consisting of all the important dates for the AIBE application form 2023.
|Release of AIBE application form||To Be Notified|
|Registration for candidates enrolled with the Bar Council of Telangana, Sikkim, Uttarakhand and Jharkhand||To Be Notified|
|Payments through online mode for AIBE 2023 start from||To Be Notified|
|Last date to apply||To Be Notified|
|Last date of payments through online mode for AIBE 2023||To Be Notified|
|Last date for application correction using helpdesk||To Be Notified|
|Online link activation date for admit card verification process is from||To Be Notified|
|Last date of correction of online admit card||To Be Notified|
|Period of online release of admit card for candidates||To Be Notified|
|AIBE 2023 exam date||To Be Notified|
How to Fill AIBE Application Form 2023?
Candidates are required to register on the official website of AIBE. They must enter their name, state, enrollment number, and registration date and submit the details. After submitting the information, their registration details will be generated, which they can use to complete the AIBE application form 2023. The following is a detailed step-by-step guide to completing the AIBE application form 2023.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the AIBE, allindiabarexamination.com.
- They must enter their login credentials and start filling out the AIBE application form 2023.
- They will be asked to enter personal details such as their name, gender, father’s name, contact details, permanent address, and other important details.
- They will also be asked to enter academic details such as the name of their college, qualifying degree, year of passing, etc.
- They will be asked to enter the category to which they belong.
- After filling in the category, they will be asked to enter three preferences for the AIBE 2023 exam centre.
- After uploading all the important documents, they are required to click on the “Submit” button and upload the AIBE 2023 registration form.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the AIBE 2023 application form for future purposes.
Documents to be Uploaded AIBE Application Form 2023
Given below is a table consisting of important documents that must be uploaded along with the prescribed format.
|Photograph (passport size)||10 – 50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||10 – 50 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Copy of enrollment certificate||50 – 500kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Self-attested copy of photo id proof||50 – 500 kb||JPG/JPEG|
Candidates must make sure they refer to the documents listed below while filling out the AIBE application form 2023.
- LLB graduation certificate
- LLB mark sheets
- LLM certificate and mark sheet (In case of additional qualification)
- Advocate ID card (If issued by the state bar council)
AIBE Application Fee Structure
Candidates can pay the AIBE registration fee by 2023 using two modes: The first mode is online, where they are filling out the AIBE application form 2023 while also filling out the AIBE registration form 2023. They will also be able to pay their fees offline, but they must ensure they pay the fees and submit a copy of their e-challan in SBI. Given below are a few important details regarding the AIBE 2023 fee structure.
|Category||Fee (Rs.)||Bank Charges (Rs.)||Total (Rs.)|
AIBE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure they fulfill the AIBE eligibility criteria by 2023 before sitting for the exam. The eligibility criteria refers to a few criteria that candidates must fulfill before sitting for the exam. Given below are a few details regarding the AIBE 2023 eligibility criteria.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their 3- or 5-year law degree from a recognized law school by the Bar Council of India.
- Bar Council Registration: They must make sure they have registered themselves with the Bar Council of India to be eligible for the exam.
- Age Limit: There are no restrictions on the minimum age limit for the bar council.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can sit for the certification exam as many times as they want, but the AIBE 2023 exam has to be completed within two years of completing their law degree.
AIBE Hall Ticket 2023
The Bar Council of India will release the AIBE Hall Ticket 2023 on its official website. Those who have successfully registered and filled out the AIBE application form 2023 will be able to download their AIBE hall ticket 2023.
It is mandatory for candidates to download and take a printout of the AIBE admit card 2023, as without the AIBE hall ticket 2023, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the AIBE 2023 examination. The AIBE 2023 hall ticket will consist of important details such as the candidate’s exam centre, roll number, and exam day instructions.
FAQs Related to AIBE Application Form 2023
When will the AIBE registration 2023 be started?
The AIBE registration form 2023 will be released in the last week of December 2023.
What is the AIBE 2023 registration fee?
The AIBE exam registration fee for candidates belonging to the general category is Rs 3,250, and for candidates belonging to SC or ST, the fee is Rs 2,500.