AP EAPCET Counselling 2024: The exam conducting authority starts the AP EAPCET counselling process 2024 after the declaration of the AP EAPCET results 2024. Candidates who have qualified for the exam will be able to register for the counselling procedure in the last week of July 25 2024 to first week of August 2024.
After the last date, no applications for the registration process will be accepted. APSCHE will open counselling slots in rounds, and candidates must register before the last date ends. They will be allotted seats in the spot rounds, and the AP EAPCET counselling 2024 will consist of multiple rounds.
AP EAPCET Counselling 2024 Dates
Candidates must note that the AP EAPCET counselling 2024 is made available on the official website. Given below is a list of all the important dates that are a part of the AP EAPCET 2024 counselling process.
Dates For AP EAPCET Counselling 2024 (Round 1)
|Events||AP EAMCET Counselling Dates|
|AP EAMCET Result 2024||June 14, 2024|
|Payment of AP EAMCET 2024 Counselling Fee||July 24 to August 3, 2024|
|Document verification||July 25 to August 4, 2024|
|Web options entry||August 3 to 8, 2024|
|Change in options saved previously||August 9, 2024|
|AP EAMCET 2024 seat allotment||August 112, 2024|
|Self-Reporting & Reporting at college||August 13 to 14, 2024|
AP EAPCET Counselling Dates (Round 2)
Given below is a table consisting of the counselling dates for the second round.
|AP EAMCET 2024 counselling registration and fee payment||Second Week Of October 2024|
|Verification of documents uploaded||Second Week Of October 2024|
|Exercising the web options by eligible candidates||Second Week Of October 2024|
|Change of options||Third Week Of October 2024|
|Seat allotment||Last Week Of October 2024|
AP EAPCET 2024 Counselling Dates For Round 3
Given below is a list of dates and events that will be a part of the third round of the AP EAMCET 2024 counselling process.
|Registration||First Week Of November 2024|
|Choice filling||Second Week Of November 2024|
|Seat allotment||Third Week Of November 2024|
AP EAPCET Counselling Process 2024
Candidates must note that the AP EAPCET counselling 2024 will consist of various steps. The exam conducting authority will inform the candidates about the registration and fee submission process for the AP EAPCET counselling 2024 process. Given below is a detailed description of the AP EAPCET 2024 counselling process.
Step- 1 Registration & Payment of Fees
In the first step of the AP EAMCET 2024 counselling process candidates can visit the official website and fill out the registration fees by following the given steps:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of APSCHE and click on EAPCET 2024 admissions.
- They must click on the link given for the registration form.
- Candidates must enter their AP EAPCET 2024 hall ticket number and date of birth.
- The registration form with all the details will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- If candidates find a mistake in the form, they can click on the option to make changes in the form, and they will be allowed to make changes in the form.
- After the required changes have been made, they can make a payment of Rs 1200 for Unreserved and OBC categories and a fee of Rs 600 for SC/ST and submit the form.
Step- 2 Verification Of Documents
Candidates must note that they will have to verify all their documents in the counselling process. The verification process of documents will be conducted in both online and offline modes. Candidates who have verified all the documents while filling EAPCET registration 2024 AP are not required to upload the documents. They must make sure they proceed with the payment of registration fees. They must verify their personal and academic information. Those who have already been verified do not need to upload their certificates.
Step- 3 Status of Documents
Candidates must follow the steps given below to verify the status of the documents that they have uploaded for the verification process.
- They must enter their AP EAPCET 2024 hall ticket number and date of birth.
- After entering these details, they will be able to check if they have become eligible to exercise all their options.
- If candidates become eligible for exercising all their options, they will get a message that they are eligible, and if they are not eligible for the process, they will receive a message that the candidate is “not eligible for exercising their options.”
- Those who will not be considered eligible are required to upload their documents again in the described format.
- Those who are eligible will be able to sit in on the rounds of the AP EAPCET counselling 2024.
Step- 4 Entering Their Options
Candidates will be asked to login again for the purposes of entering their options for the respective round. Candidates must fill out preference lists in the order of their preferences. They must make sure they fill in the required options and click on the “submit” button to save their options.
Step 5 Allocation Of Seats To Candidates
Candidates must note that they will be allotted seats in the respective colleges after they have entered their preferences. They must ensure that they submit their preferences within the stipulated time frame.
Candidates will be allotted seats based on two factors: how much they have scored and the college of their preference. The allotment list will also be made available on the official website of the exam conducting authority.
Step 6 Reporting For Admission At Allotted Institute
Candidates will receive an allocation letter from the respective colleges for admission. They will have to visit the allotted institute in accordance with the dates of the AP EAPCET 2024 counselling process.
They must carry the letter of allotment and a few important documents that will be verified at the institute. They must make sure they visit the institutions within the allocated time; otherwise, they might not be considered for the admission process.
Documents Required For AP EAPCET Counselling 2024
Candidates should ensure they carry all the mandatory documents for AP EAPCET counselling 2024. It is crucial for them to carry all the documents, as, without the mentioned documents, they will not be able to sit for the counselling process. Given below is a list of all the documents required for the AP EAPCET 2024 counselling process.
- AP EAMCET rank card 2024
- AP EAMCET 2024 hall ticket.
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Date of birth proof/ class 10 passing certificate.
- EWS certificate (If applicable).
- Residence certificate.
- Andhra Pradesh state residence certificate.
- Integrated community certificate (If applicable).
- Income certificate of parents.
- Local status certificate.
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
AP EAPCET 2024 Participating Institutes
There will be a list of the participating colleges for the AP EAPCET 2024 made available on the official website. Candidates will be able to opt for the preferred colleges that will be mentioned while selecting options.
It is mandatory for them to have an idea of the colleges, as they will be able to decipher the top colleges, the fees, and various other determining factors. Candidates must ensure they do thorough research on the AP EAPCET 2024 participating institutions before listing their preferences.
- AP EAPCET Response Sheet
- AP EAPCET Application Correction
- EAPCET Exam Pattern 2024 AP
- AP EAPCET Exam Solution 2024
FAQs Related To AP EAPCET Counselling 2024
What is the mode in which the AP EAPCET 2024 counselling process is conducted?
The AP EAPCET 2024 counselling process is online, but candidates must visit the respective institutions once the process is completed.
What is the fee for the AP EAPCET 2024 counselling process?
Candidates who wish to sit for the AP EAPCET 2024 counselling process are required to pay a fee of Rs 120 online.