Allen ASAT Registration 2022- ALLEN’s ASAT (ALLEN Scholarship Admission Test) is an online and offline test. It intelligently detects your potential, provides early exposure, and assists you in taking the initial steps toward an impressive rank in JEE Main and Advanced/NEET/KVPY/ Olympiads.
ASAT is conducted on a pan-India basis to provide you with a more accurate benchmark. Candidates interested in participating in Allen ASAT Registration 2022 should read this page to learn about all the requirements for enrolling in ASAT 2022.
ASAT Registration Fees 2022
While Allen ASAT 2022 registration, students will have to pay an application fee. Below is the ASAT exam registration fees 2022:
|ASAT Online Exam registration fees||Rs 500|
|ASAT Offline Exam registration fees||Rs 700|
Things to remember about ASAT Form 2022
- Candidates can only take one ASAT and fill out one application form.
- Duly submitted OMR Application Form must arrive at least three days before the ASAT 2022 Test Date in order to create and print your ASAT Admit Card on time.
- To be admitted to a phase, a student must take one of the ASATs held prior to the course start date.
Procedure to do Allen ASAT Registration 2022
Students can register for ASAT both offline and online, as explained below.
Online Allen Allen ASAT Registration 2022
Follow the below steps for online Allen Scholarship Admission Test registration 2022:-
- Visit the official ASAT’s official webpage; allen.ac.in.
- On the top of the home page, click on ‘admission’.
- From the drop-down list, click on apply for Allen ASAT Registration 2022.
- Create an account with an email address, phone number and create your password.
- Then, click on ‘proceed’.
- ASAT application form will be displayed on your next screen.
- Fill up the application form and pay the registration fee 500/-
- Keep the ASAT application form number for future reference.
Students must note their ASAT application form number as it will be required to check ASAT result 2022 online.
Offline Allen ASAT Registration 2022
Students can visit Allen Admission Office / Information Centers and collect ASAT application forms from there. They are required to pay a fee of 700/- for offline exam.
FAQs related to Allen ASAT Registration 2022
Where can I check the last date for ASAT registration?
Candidates can check Allen Scholarship registration 2022 deadline for the official webportal of ASAT, allen.ac.in.
Can I apply for ASAT registration fee refund?
Students can know about the ASAT registration fee refund procedure by visiting Allen information or test centre.
What are the documents required for Allen ASAT Registration 2022?
To begin registration for ASAT 2022, students must keep current academic details and adhaar card details with them to perform a smooth registration process for Allen ASAT 2022.
Can I apply for Allen scholarship registration 2022 from ASAT admission app?
Yes, students can proceed with online ASAT registration and fill the admission form by paying ASAT Fees through the ALLEN Info & Admission App.