CFA Level 3 Registration 2023 is now done for August Session on the official site, cfainstitute.org. Candidates who aspire to be Chartered Financial Analyst should clear level 1 and Level 2 exams successfully. Only then, they are able to appear for the CFA Level 3 exam. Read the article to know more about the application form filling process and other information.
Click Here to complete CFA Level 3 registration 2023.
CFA Level 3 Registration 2023 Dates
CFA Level 3 Registration for February session is closed and the results of the session are expected soon. Now, CFA Level 3 registration 2023 window is active for August session exams. Aspirants can check the dates and schedules of CFA Level 3 August session 2023.
|Online Registration & Scheduling commences||November 14, 2022|
|Early registration Deadline||February 1, 2023|
|Last Date to Register with Payment||March 25, 2023|
|Registration Closes by||May 9, 2023|
|Scheduling Deadline||May 24, 2023|
|Rescheduling Deadline||July 28, 2023|
|CFA Level 3 Exam Date||August 29 to September 5, 2023|
|CFA Exam level 3 result||To be notified|
Overview of CFA Level 3 Exam 2023
Aspirants should know some real facts of the CFA Level 3 2023 tests conducted by CFA Institute.
|Name of the examination||Chartered Financial Analyst Level 3 Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||The Chartered Financial Analyst Institute|
|Frequency of the exam||Twice – February & May|
|Mode of the examination||Online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration window Status for August||Activated|
|Duration of the exam||More than 4 hours|
|Type of the Questions||MCQs and Subjective essay type|
|Medium of the examination||English|
|Exam Level||National Level|
Steps to CFA Level 3 Registration 2023
Registration to CFA Level 3 2023 is done as following manner
- Registering to exam
- Filling the application form
- Uploading relevant documents to the application form
- Pay application form fee
- Take a print out of CFA Level 3 application form 2023 confirmation letter.
Step 1: Registration to CFA Level 3 exam 2023
- Log on to the official site of Chartered Financial Analyst cfainstitute.org
- Click on the tab ‘Register to CFA Level 3 exam’
- Enter personal details like name, date of birth, father & mother name, Academic details and details of previous CFA level, etc.
- Upload relevant documents to support the registration
- A Registration number of application number is sent to the registered mail ID of the candidate
- Using the registration number, candidate login credential is created with Date of birth of candidate as password.
- Confirm and re-confirm the password
- Input the login details again to receive an OTP sent to the registered mail ID.
- The login credentials access is completed and Registration process is also done.
Step 2: Filling CFA Level 3 Application form
Once the registration process is completed, candidates are able to view and fill the application form.
- Fill all the application form of CFA Level 3 exam with personal and academic details as in the Registration process.
- Personal details like name, address, parent’s details, etc. Academic details like marksheet, TC, Etc are entered without errors.
- Candidates must check all the details whether entered correctly. If any mistakes persist, correct them before submitting.
- Click ‘Save’ button and move ahead with application form filling
- Upload academic documents like marksheet of previous education, TC, Caste certificate, if any, and recent photograph of the candidate
- Also enter the desired exam centre(s) in the order of preferences.
- Submit the filled application form.
Step 3: Uploading Documents to Application Form
As the application form submission is over, candidates should ensure that all the documents are uploaded in desired format. The list of documents that are need to upload are:
- Marksheet of class 10 & +2 & Graduation course
- Transfer certificate from previous studied institute
- Caste Certificate, If any.
- Recent photograph of the candidate
Note: Ensure all the documents entered are of desired format and desired size and resolution.
Step 4: Payment of Application Form Fee
As the submission of application form and uploading relevant documents are over, aspirants should make payment of application form fee. CFA Institute has prescribed desired modes of payment as
- Credit card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- International Pay cards
Application Form Fee
Candidates who apply for the CFA Level 3 exam should ensure that the prescribed fee is paid at the time of submitting the application form. CFA Institute has revised the Standard Registration Fee of USD 1200 that is to be done before May 9, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
Step 5: Take a Print Out of Application Form Fee
Chartered Financial Analyst institute will send a confirmation mail to the registered mail ID of the candidates who completed the application form filling. It is necessary to save the confirmation page for future references.
Web Browser Used to Submit CFA Level 3 Application form 2023
Candidates may use any one of the following browsers to fill CFA Level 3 registration and application form 2023
- Internet Explorer 8 & above
- Google Chrome 3.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
Who is eligible to fill CFA Level 3 Application form 2023?
- Candidates should have completed an Undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification for CFA Level 3 registration 2023.
- Candidates who are studying final year graduation and to appear for the final exams are also eligible for Level 3 CFA registration Exam 2023.
- Minimum four years of work experience in the relevant field is the ultimate eligibility criteria to apply for CFA courses.
How to Recover Lost CFA 2023 Level 3 Username or Password?
Lost Username or password can be recovered by following steps below
- Login to the official site cfainstitute.org
- Select ‘Register Tab’
- Click ‘Forgot ID’ or ‘Forgot Password’
- Enter the application number or Registration number
- Create new ‘Username’ or ‘Password’
- Confirm and re-confirm it
Documents Saved For Future Purposes
- Confirmation mail for the application form submitted
- Receipt of application form fee
CFA Level 3 Application Form Correction Window
Chartered Financial Analyst Institute will activate the window for application form correction on the official site. Aspirants who have submitted application form for CFA Level 3 shall edit the form in selected fields. Within the stipulated time, candidates can edit the application form.
What After CFA Level 3 Registration 2023?
Aspirants who successfully completed the process of registration for CFA Level 3 2023 exam can receive the confirmation mail. Students shall begin the preparation for exam as per CFA Level 3 syllabus 2023. Selecting suitable books to cover the topics and taking mock tests also helps achieve a better CFA Level 3 Result 2023.
FAQs Related to CFA Level 3 2023 Registration
When does the registration process for CFA Level 3 exam 2023 commences?
As per schedule, registration process begins by November 14, 2022.
What is the last date to pay the application form fee for CFA Level 3 2023?
CFA Institute has declared March 25, 2023 as the last date to pay application form fee.
When will the CFA Level 3 exam be conducted?
As per schedule, CFA 2023 Level 3 exam is to be conducted between August 29 to September 5, 2023.