CGBSE 10th Passing marks 2022- To pass the CGBSE exam 2022, students must have a minimum score of 33 percent in each subject. In addition, candidates should achieve 33 percent in both internal assessment and external exams to get passing grades in CG Board 10th result 2022.
If a student does not achieve the required minimum score in CGBSE exam, he or she may sit for a supplemental exam administered by Chhattisgarh board.
Subject- Wise CGBSE Passing Marks 2022 Class 10th
The CGBSE 10th exams consist of six subjects: Hindi, English, Sanskrit, math, social science, and science. Each subject will receive a total of 100 points, with the theory examination worth 75 points and the practical examination worth 25 points.
The passing for CGBSE 10th exams are determined on the below specifications:-
|Subject||Internal Exams||Written Test||Passing marks|
|English||25||75||33 out of 100|
|Hindi||25||75||33 out of 100|
|Sanskrit||25||75||33 out of 100|
|Mathematics||25||75||33 out of 100|
|Science||25||75||33 out of 100|
|Social science||25||75||33 out of 100|
Tips for Securing CGBSE 10th Passing Marks 2022
- Solve sample papers and previous years’ question papers, once you’ve finished the CGBSE syllabus 2022 Class 10. This should be part of your study strategy, as it will allow you to assess your current level of performance.
- You’ll be able to recognize the examination format, types of questions, and important themes by practicing with CG board 10th sample papers.
- You’ll also be able to identify the errors you’re making, correct them, and increase your speed and accuracy throughout the main exam.
- CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2023
- CGBSE 10th Time Table 2023
- CGBSE 10th Toppers
- CGBSE 12th Result 2022 by name