CLAT Seat Allotment 2024: The NLUs will release the seat allotment process online on the official website- ‘consortiumofnlus.ac.in’. The NLUs will prepare the merit list based on CLAT 2024 exam. The candidates who have applied for CLAT 2024 counseling will be able to check seat allotment with the help of login credentials.
The candidates who will be shortlisted for CLAT Seat Allotment 2024 process have to pay the seat confirmation charge. The seat confirmation fee can be paid online through the net banking system or by a debit card, or credit card. Read the complete article to get more info about the CLAT 2024 Seat Allotment process.
CLAT Seat Allotment 2024 Important Dates:
The NLUs will release the counseling and allotment list. Here, we provided the important dates related to CLAT Seat Allotment 2024.
CLAT Seat Allotment Expected Dates
|CLAT 2024 Result/ Merit List Release||December 22, 2023|
|CLAT Counselling Registration 2024||December 26, 2023 to January 9, 2024|
|Release of CLAT 2023 First Merit List||January 15, 2024 (10:30 AM)|
|Last Date for Admission||January 24, 2024 (10:30 PM)|
The candidates are advised to wait for the other allotment list whose names are not in the CLAT 2024 First Allotment List.
How to Check CLAT 2024 Seat Allotment List?
Candidates applying for the CLAT 2024 Counseling are advised to check the seat allotment. Here, we share the step-by-step guidelines for CLAT 2024 Seat Allotment.
- Step 1: First, visit the official website- ‘consortiumofnlus.ac.in’.
- Step 2: Click on the link CLAT 2024
- Step 3: After that, you will see the seat allotment lists displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: now you can review the lists of courses you have applied to before by downloading them.
Details Mentioned in CLAT Seat Allotment 2024:
In the CLAT 2024 Seat Allotment, all the details will be mentioned listed below. The candidates are suggested to check it out.
- The candidate’s Name shortlisted for NLU
- All India Rank of the candidate
- Application Number
- Admit Card number
Documents Required for CLAT Seat Allotment 2024 Process:
The documents that will be required for the CLAT Seat Allotment 2024 mentioned below—
- CLAT Application Form 2024
- CLAT Score Card 2024
- CLAT 2024 Admit Card
- Date of Birth proof
- Class 12 standard mark sheet (for academic qualification)
- Call letter provided by CLAT Authority
- Recent passport size photograph
- Social category Certificate
- The PWD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
NLU Fees for CLAT 2024 Seat Allotment:
The candidates have to pay the seat allotment charge. The candidates can pay their fees by debit, credit, or through the net banking system.
|Particular||Seat Allotment Fee|
|NLU Fees for CLAT 2024 Seat Allotment||Rs. 20,000/-|
CLAT Seat Allotment 2024: Key Points
The candidates are advised to check the CLAT 2024 Seat Allotment key points and keep in mind the following info while the allotment process is ongoing.
- The National Law University provides admission to the candidate. If the university declines the admission, the candidate can find the reason for declining.
- The candidate may cancel the CLAT 2024 Admission even after the seat has been assigned.
- If the candidates cancel the allotment process once a time, he/she will not attend any seat allotment process further.
- CLAT Exam Date 2024
- Syllabus for CLAT 2024
- CLAT Mock test series 2024
- Government colleges under CLAT
FAQs Related to CLAT Seat Allotment 2024:
What is the CLAT Seat Allotment 2024 process?
The NLUs will prepare the merit list by rank on the CLAT examination 2024. The Prepared shortlist for the selected candidate will be published online on the official website- ‘‘consortiumofnlus.ac.in’.
What are the requisite fees for the CLAT Seat Allotment 2024?
The requisite fees for the CLAT Seat Allotment 2024 in the NLUs are Rs. 20,000/-
When will the CLAT merit list be published?
The CLAT merit list will be published on December 22, 2023 (tentatively).