CMA Intermediate Registration 2023 – The Institute of Cost and Management of India (ICMAI) accepts CMA Intermediate 2023 Registration throughout the year. For the June 2023 session, the last date for registration is January 31, whereas for the December 2023 session, the last date for registration is July 31. Candidates aspiring to CMA Inter 2023 should register themselves on the official site – icmai.in.
CMA registration is done throughout the year for three levels of Courses Viz Foundation Intermediate and Final. Candidates willing to take CMA Inter 2023 should undergo CMA Inter Registration 2023. Go through the article to know more updates on CMA Inter Registration 2023 and related information.
CMA Inter Registration 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants may go through the official notification to know important dates of CMA Intermediate 2023 Registration.
|CMA Inter 2023 Events||Date Particulars||Date Particulars|
|CMA Intermediate 2023 Official Notification||Released||Released|
|htsLast Date to CMA Inter 2023 Registration||January 31, 2023||July 31, 2023|
|Application correction Window||To be released||To be released|
|Last Date to pay Application form fee||To be released||To be released|
|CMA Inter Registration 2023 with penalty fee||To be released||To be released|
CMA Intermediate Registration 2023 An Overview
The Institute of Cost and Management Accountant of India (ICMAI) holds CMA Inter 2023 twice every year. An overview of the examination is as follows:
|CMA Inter 2023 Events||Particulars of Examination|
|Name of the examination||Certified Management Accountants (CMA)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India (ICMAI)|
|Exam Frequency||Twice in a year|
|Education Level||CMA Intermediate|
|Exam Level||Nation Level|
|Mode of exam||Remote Proctored Exam From Home|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration Of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Number of Papers||4|
|Total marks||100 in each paper|
|Exam Fee||For either Group I or Group II Rs. 1200/-For both groups Rs. 2400/-Overseas Application fee USD 90|
CMA Inter Registration 2023 Highlights
Candidates may check out the highlights of CMA Inter 2023 Registration as prescribed by ICMAI.
- First of all, candidates should complete the registration process.
- For which, personal details of aspirants including email ID and contact number are uploaded in the CMA Inter Registration 2023 form.
- Followed by uploading, an application number is sent to the candidate’s registered mail ID.
- Using the application number, candidates may generate a unique password to access the login credentials.
- Make relevant payment through desired mode of payment.
- Submit required documents that are mandatory. Also aspirants may enjoy fee relaxation for CMA Inter 2023 application form.
How To Fill CMA Inter Registration 2023 Form
Check the following steps to be followed in CMA Inter 2023 registration form.
- Filling of Application form
- Uploading documents required to fill application form
- Pay application form fee
- Take a print out of filled CMA Inter Registration 2023 and CMA Inter 2023 Application form
Step 1: CMA Inter Registration 2023
First step in CMA Inter Application form filling is the CMA Inter 2023 registration process. It involves
- Visit the official page www.icmai.in
- In the home page, click ‘Apply for CMA Inter 2023’
- Enter personal details like Name, date of birth, Email ID, contact number, father’s name, Academic details, etc.
- Upload required documents to support academic details and personal details
- Exam body will send an application/registration number to the candidate’s registered mail ID.
- Once received the number, the candidate may create a unique password and confirm it.
- Check the Username and password created. Login credentials are accessed by entering an OTP sent to the registered mail ID.
- Input the OTP to confirm the access.
Step 2: How to Fill CMA Inter 2023 Application form?
Check out the steps to fill CMA Inter Application form 2023.
- CMA Inter Registration 2023 should be accomplished before filling the CMA Inter application form 2023.
- In the Home page, click ‘Apply for CMA Inter 2023’
- Enter the basic information like name, date of birth, father’s name, academic details, address and contact number, etc.
- Check all the details and press the ‘save’ button to move ahead.
- Now, in the new screen candidates need to upload required documents to support personal details and academic details such as mark sheets, TC, Birth certificate, caste certificate, etc
- Recent passport size photograph and signature specimen of desired format and resolution
- Ensure all the documents uploaded are of desired format size.
- Also choose the ideal exam center from the list of exam centers provided by ICMAI.
Step 3: Uploading Required Documents
Once the CMA Inter 2023 application form is filled, ensure all before clicking the ‘submit’ button. The following documents need to be uploaded along with the application form.
- Class 10+2 Mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Signature specimen of candidate
- Ensure all documents are uploaded in desired JPG format.
Documents for NRI candidates
Apart from above documents, NRI Candidates need to submit
- A copy of official entries on passport
- Letter of Recommendations (2 copies)
Step 4: CMA Inter Application Form Fee
Candidates may check the prescribed CMA Inter 2023 Application form fee applicable for Indian and overseas aspirants. Check the table for application form fee as per ICMAI.
|Name of the Intermediate Exam||Application Fee in India||Application fee Overseas|
|Either Group I or Group II||Rs. 1200/-||USD 90|
|Both the Groups||Rs. 2400/-||USD 90|
Note: Candidates are allowed to pay the CMA Inter 2023 Application form fee in the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
- Digital Wallet such as RUPAY
- International Card for Overseas candidates.
Step 5: Print Out of CMA Inter 2023 Application Form
Candidates who accomplished CMA Inter Application form 2023 will receive a confirmation mail from the exam body. It is necessary to take a print out of the confirmation mail for future references.
Eligibility Requirements for CMA Inter 2023
Aspirants who desire for CMA Intermediate 2023 exam should fulfill the following eligibility criteria such as:
- Candidates who have passed class 12 or equivalent examination and also completed CMA Foundation course are able to take CMA Intermediate 2023.
- Candidates who completed graduation in any discipline except for arts and also completed CMA Inter course are eligible for CMA Inter 2023.
- Aspirants who completed ICSI foundation or inter CA exam or qualified CAT CMA are able to take CMA Inter 2023
Web Browser Required to Complete CMA Inter 2023 Registration
Candidates may use any one of the following web browsers to complete CMA Inter 2023 Registration and fill application form. They are:
- Google chrome 3.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 & above
- Internet Explorer 8.0 & above
Documents to be Saved for future purposes
Aspirants should preserve the following documents till the end of CMA Inter 2023. They are
- Confirmation mail for proof of CMA Inter registration 2023
- A copy of receipt for fee payment.
Correction Window for CMA Inter 2023 Registration
ICMAI opens the correction window for CMA Inter Registration 2023 and application form a few days after submitting the filled in form. Candidates may open the correction window to execute the correction to errors found, if any.
Make necessary changes to correct the errors. Never forget to save the changes made. Click the ‘Submit’ button to acknowledge the changes made. Aspirants should execute the application correction within given time.
What Next CMA Intermediate 2023 Registration?
Candidates receive a confirmation mail in their registered mail, once the CMA Intermediate Registration 2023 is over. Students may start preparing for the exam based on CMA Inter Syllabus 2023. Take mock tests repeatedly to win the exam in the first attempt.
How to Recover CMA Inter Username or Password?
The lost or forgotten Username or Password of CMA Intermediate is recovered as follows:
- Visit Official site www.icmai.in
- Choose ‘Register tab’
- Click Forgot ID or Forgot Password
- Enter application/registration number provided earlier
- Create New ‘Username’ or ‘Password’
- Confirm and re-confirm it.
- Lost or missed ‘Username’ or ‘Password’ is created.
FAQs Related to CMA Inter Registration 2023
What is the CMA Inter exam?
Cost and Management Accountant Intermediate exam is the abbreviation of CMA Inter.
What is the age limit for CMA Inter Registration 2023?
There is no age limit to take the CMA Intermediate 2023 exam.
What is the exam frequency of CMA Inter 2023?
CMA Intermediate 2023 is held twice in a year.