CS Professional Registration 2024: The ICSI conducts the CS Professional 2024 examination every year. Candidates must ensure they are registered and start filling out the CS professional registration form before the deadline. The CS Professional exam is conducted twice a year: in July and December 2024. Below are a few essential details regarding the CS professional registration process in 2024.
CS Prof Registration Online Link
Important Dates for CS Professional 2024
The authorities will continue to accept CS professional July 2024 registrations till the last week of January 2024. The CS professional December 2024 registration last date until the last week of May 2024. It is important for candidates to fill out the CS Professional application form 2024 before the deadline. Given below is a table consisting of all the dates regarding CS professional 2024 registration.
CS Professional July 2024 Registration Dates (Expected)
|Last date for CS Professional registration (both modules)||November 30, 2023|
|Last date for CS Professional registration (single modules)||January 23, 2024|
CS Professional December 2024 Registration Dates
|Last date for CS Professional registration (both modules)||Last Week of May 2024|
|Last date for CS Professional registration (single modules)||Last Week of July 2024|
CS Professional 2024 Highlights
The CS 2024 professional exam is conducted for a period of three hours, and it is conducted offline. Students who have passed CS Executive exam successully will be eligible for professional exam. The CS Professional Registration 2024 exam fee is Rs 12,000. Given below is a table consisting of the CS Professional 2024 highlights.
|Fulll Exam Name||CS Professional Exam|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
How to Fill CS Professional Registration Form 2024?
Candidates are required to visit the official website and start filling out the CS Professional 2024 exam form. They must enter their personal details, academic details, etc. After entering their details, they are required to pay the application fee. Given below are a few important steps that will help candidates fill out the CS professional 2024 registration form.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of ICSI. icsi.edu.
- They are required to click on the “Menu Bar” icon displayed on the screen.
- You must click on the “student portal” and start with the registration process.
- Canddites are required to enter their login credentials, such as their username and password.
- They should click on “My Account” and then click on the “Professional Registration” icon.
- They are required to start filling in their personal details along with their academic details, as mentioned on the portal.
- They are required to upload the documents that show that candidates have passed both modules of the CS executive exam.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 12000, and they can use any medium for payment, such as net banking.
- After the registration process has been completed, candidates can login again and download their CS Professional 2024 Registration Card.
Documents Required For CS Professional 2024 Registration
Candidates must refer to the documents given below, as this will help them stay prepared for the CS Professional 2024 registration process.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Category Certificate
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Marksheet for Class 12th
- Graduation or Post-Graduation Certificate
- ICAI or ICMAI pass certificate
- Candidate’s ID proof.
CS Professional Registration 2024: Eligibility Criteria
The exam conducting authorities will release the CS Professional 2024 eligibility criteria on the official website. Candidates must adhere to the eligibility criteria to be able to sit for the exam. Given below are a few important points that will help candidates understand the CS Professional 2024 eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory for candidates to pass both modules of the CS Executive result 2024.
- Candidates are required to score the minimum qualifying marks before sitting for the CS Professional 2024 exam.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 405 in each subject and 50% overall, including all the subjects.
- Candidates must ensure that they will be required to upload their CS executive pass certificates during the CS professional registration process in 2024.
- CS Professional Admit Card Download
- CS Professional Result Date
- CS Executive Registration Online
- CS Executive Exam Form
FAQs Related To CS Professional 2024 Registration
What is the registration fee for the CS Professional 2024 form?
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 12,000 for filling out the CS Professional 2024 registration form.
How frequently will the CS Professional 2024 exam be given?
The CS Professional 2024 exam is conducted twice a year: in July and December.