GUJCET Exam 2023: The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board conducts the GUJCET 2023 exam for BTech admissions at various participating institutions. Candidates who wish to sit for the Gujarat CET exam 2023 must make sure they fill out the application form on time.
After candidates GUJCET 2023 application form, the admit card will be issued before the exam is conducted. Given below are a few important details regarding the GUJCET exam 2023.
Important Dates For GUJCET Exam 2023
Candidates must stay updated on all important dates regarding the GUJCET exam 2023, as this will help them in the registration and application form filling process. Given below are a few important dates regarding the GUJCET exam in 2023.
|GUJCET 2023 Notification||January 2, 2023|
|Release of GUJCET 2023 application form/ Registration||January 6, 2023|
|Last date to apply for GUJCET||January 20, 2023|
|Release of GUJCET admit card||March 23, 2023|
|Last date to send request to make corrections in the application form||To be notified|
|GUJCET 2023 exam date||April 3, 2023|
|Availability of answer key of GUJCET 2023||Fourth Week of April 2023|
|Raise challenges against the answer key||To be notified 2023|
|Release of final answer key||To be notified|
|Announcement of GUJCET result||Second Week of May 2023|
|GUJCET Counselling registration||May to October 2023|
GUJCET Exam 2023 Highlights
The GUJCET exam 2023, a state-level exam also known as the Gujarat Common Entrance Test, is conducted for three hours. GUJCET 2023 is conducted for admissions into the B.Tech programmes of universities under GUJCET. Given below is a table consisting of the GUJCET exam’s 2023 highlights.
Highlights of GUJCET Exam 2023
|Full Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||GUJCET|
|Conducting Body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Languages||English, Gujarati +1 More|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||300 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
GUJCET 2023 Application Form
The Gujarat CET exam application form 2023 will be made available on the official website. Candidates are required to visit the official website and start the registration process. They must make sure to fill out the application form on time.
Below are a few steps that will assist candidates in filling out the GUJCET exam 2023 application form.
- Visit the official website and create login credentials using the required details.
- They have to pay the GUJCET exam 2023 application fees.
- After payment of fees, the application form will be presented on the candidate’s screen, and they must fill in all the essential details.
- They must make sure they upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- After filling out all the details and documents, you are required to submit the GUJCET exam 2023 application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
GUJCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria decided whether or not a candidate was eligible to sit for the exam. The requirements for the GUJCET exam have to be followed by candidates to be able to sit for the exam. Candidates who completed the GUJCET exam 2023 application form without checking the eligibility criteria will have their applications rejected. Given below are a few points explaining the GUJCET exam 2023 criteria.
- To be eligible to sit for the GUJCET exam in 2023, candidates must be Indian citizens.
- The candidate must be a resident of Guadalajara, and even if the candidate is a permanent resident of Guadalajara but resides somewhere else, they will still be eligible for the exam.
- Candidates must have completed the 12th grade at a recognised school or board.
- Candidates who are in the 11th grade are also eligible to sit for the GUJCET exam in 2023.
- To be eligible for the exam, they must have a 45% average in their 12th grade.
GUJCET 2023 Syllabus
It is critical that candidates understand the topics covered in the various sections of the GUJCET exam 2023.This will help them get a better understanding of the GUJCET 2023 exam pattern and the difficulty level of the GUJCET exam. Given below is a sectional breakdown of the various topics that are asked in the exam.
- Physics: The physics section consists of topics such as communication systems, nuclei, the dual nature of radiation and matter, wave optics, semi-conductor Magnetism magnetism and matter, electric charge, and electric fields. Electromagnetic waves, current electricity, and alternating current are all examples of electromagnetic waves.
- Chemistry: The topics covered in chemistry consist of surface chemistry, organic compounds consisting of oxygen, solid states, alcohol, biomolecules, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, etc.
- Mathematics: The Mathematics section consists of vectors. Indefinite Integration, Permutation, and Combination Theory of Equations Sets, Relations & Functions Three-dimensional geometry Complex Numbers Definite Integration Limit Probability Matrices Determinants
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2023
The GUJCET exam pattern 2023 consists of the sectional and overall division of the various sections in the GUJCET exam. The GUJCET exam pattern 2023 will help candidates get a better understanding of the GUJCET exam 2023. Given below is a table consisting of the GUJCET exam pattern for 2023.
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Based (Offline)|
|Total Duration||3 Hours|
|Duration per section||Physics & Chemistry – 120 minutesMathematics – 60 minutes|
|Medium of languages||English, Hindi & Gujarati|
|Papers||Paper 1 – Physics and ChemistryPaper 2 – Mathematics|
|Number of questions||Mathematics – 40 questions|
|Marking scheme||One mark will be awarded for every correct response0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response|
GUJCET 2023 Admit Card
The GUJCET admit card for 2023 will be released by GSEB on the official website. Candidates who have filled out the GUJCET 2023 application form will only be issued an admit card by March 23, 2023. Candidates must keep their login credentials safe when downloading the GUJCET 2023 hall ticket.
They must ensure that they download the hall ticket and thoroughly rinse it before the exam. They must make sure to carry their GUJCET 2023 hall ticket and ID proof, as without the required documents they will not be allowed to step inside the GUJCET 2023 exam centre.
GUJCET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key will be made available by fourth week of April 2023 on the official website of the exam conducting authority. The GUJCET 2023 answer key will be released after the GUJCET 2023 is over. Candidates must make sure they login and download the GUJCET 2023 answer key and check their scores.
The answer key will help candidates calculate their sectional and overall scores. Candidates will be able to raise objections, and a final answer key will be released before the 2023 GUJCET exam results are declared.
GUJCET 2023 Result
The GUJCET exam results will be declared in the second week of May 2023 after the exam has been conducted. The GUJCET 2023 results will be declared on the official website, and they must make sure they download their results using their login credentials. After logging in, the candidate’s scorecard will be displayed on the screen. The GUJCET exam scorecard for 2023 will consist of the sectional and overall score of the candidate. After the results have been declared, candidates will be able to sit for further rounds of the selection process.
A cutoff list will be released, and candidates who qualify for the cutoff list will be able to sit for the GUJCET 2023 counselling process.
FAQs Related To GUJCET Exam 2023
What is the duration of the GUJCET exam in 2023?
The GUJCET exam 2023 will be divided into two halfs. The first two hours are devoted to paper 1, while the final hour is devoted to paper 2.
When will the GUJCET 2023 result be declared?
The exam conducting authority will announce the GUJCET exam result dates in second week of May 2023.