HBSE Full Form: The complete name of HBSE is Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH). BSEH is an education board run by the government of Haryana. Its headquarter is situated in Bhiwani. It also offers open board school learning for dropout students. This article helps you to know about the HBSE board, admission, the latest news, syllabus, fee structure, and many more.
Haryana Board of School Education Highlights 2024:
HBSE also known as BSEH conducts Haryana Board 10th and 12th Class exams in March as per latest HBSE date sheet PDF 2024.
|Full form of the Board||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Board Established in||1969|
|Governed by||Haryana state|
|Class offered||Class 5 to Class 12|
|Secretary||Sh. Krishan Kumar, HCS|
|Chairman||Dr. VP Yadav|
|Address||Bhiwani – Hansi Rd, B T M Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021|
HBSE Registration Process for Class 10th and Class 12th Standard:
The state board of Haryana will release a notification to fill up the registration form. You are suggested to follow the step-to-step process while filling out your HBSE Registration Form 2024 for class 10 and 12:
- Step 1: First, Visit the official website ‘bseh.org.in’
- Step 2: Click on the tab ‘Whats New’ on the home page.
- Step 3: Under this tab, look out for ‘ Online Application for School candidates and Private candidates’
- Step 4: A new pop-up window will open.
- Step 5: Enter your login credentials like username and password
- Step 6: Fill out the HBSE registration form carefully and click on ‘Submit’
- Step 7: Next, proceed with the payment to complete the registration process
- Step 8: Now, you have to pay the fee using a debit, credit card or through the net banking system.
- Step 9: After successful payment, download the payment receipt and acknowledgment slip
- Step 10: take 2-3 copies print of both payment receipts and acknowledgment slip for further reference.
The Board of School Education Haryana implements registration fee for class 12 standard to appear the final exam. The students have to pay the requisite registration fee to submit the application forms for appearing in secondary and senior secondary exams. The students should check out the requisite fee as per the HBSE Fee 2024 Structure while applying for the HBSE Registration Fee 2024 for class 10th.
Board of School Education Haryana Syllabus 2024:
The students are advised to visit the official website for the complete syllabus of the class 10th standard.
HBSE 2024 Admit Card:
The state board of Haryana will release the Admit Card for the secondary and senior secondary students through the respective schools. The board generally published admit cards a few days ago before the final exam commencement.
The HBSE board will release the result within 45-60 days approximately after the exams. The results of the class 10th standard will be published on May 16, 2024, tentatively. Students can view their bseh.org.in result 2024 online by entering their Haryana Board roll number. The online HBSE marksheet 2024 will be provided in provisional form.
- Haryana Board Sample Paper PDF
- BSEH Compartment Admit Card
- HBSE Reappear Form
- HBSE Compartment Exam Date 2024
FAQs Related to Haryana Board 10th, 12th Exam 2023:
What is the official website of the HBSE Board?
The official website of the HBSE board is ‘bseh.org.in’.
What are the requisite normal registration fees for class 10th HBSE board?
The students have to pay the requisite normal fee of tentatively Rs. 850/- for class 10th standard.