GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
IIFT 2024 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency will release the IIFT answer key 2024 in January 2024. The IIFT exam solution 2024 will be released after the exam. The IIFT MBA exam answer key helps candidates to check the answers that they have marked in the exam.
The answer key will be made available on the official website: iift.nta.nic.in. They can click on the answer key tab and download the answer key PDF from there. Candidates can raise objections in the IIFT 2024 answer key. A fee of Rs 1000 each has to be paid for every objection raised.
Apart from this, the IIFT answer key 2024 will help candidates evaluate their scores and their percentile for admissions into the respective colleges. Candidates can refer to the information given below for details on the IIFT 2024 answer key.
When will IIFT 2024 Answer Key be released?
After the answer key, the results will be declared, and colleges will begin with further rounds of the selection process. Candidates can refer to the table given below for information on important dates for IIFT exam solution 2024.
IIFT 2024 Answer Key Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|IIFT 2024 exam date||December 2023|
|Release date of Provisional IIFT 2024 answer key||January 2024|
|Last date to raise objections against IIFT answer key||To be announced|
|Availability of final IIFT answer key||To be announced|
|Announcement of IIFT 2024 result||First week of February|
How to Download IIFT 2024 Answer Key PDF?
The exam will be conducted in January 2024 and after the exam, an answer key will be released for candidates to evaluate their scores and overall percentile. Given below are a few steps to download the IIFT 2024 answer key.
- Step 1- Candidates have to the official website: iift.nta.nic.in
- Step 2- Candidates have to select the “Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge”
- Step 3- Enter application number, password and date of birth on the new page
- Step 4- After the candidate has entered all the details the candidate has to click on the answer key tab.
- Step 5- Now the candidates can download the IIFT 2024 answer key and tally their answers.
How to calculate marks with IIFT 2024 Answer Key?
To calculate marks, a student need to refer to the marking scheme of IIFT 2024 exam pattern as given below.
|Section||Total number of questions||Negative marking|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||35||1 Mark will get deducted for every wrong answer|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||30||1 Mark will get deducted for every wrong answer|
|Quantitative Ability||25||1 Mark will get deducted for every wrong answer|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||20||0.5 Mark will get deducted for every wrong answer|
How to Challenge the IIFT 2024 Answer Key?
The candidates are required to follow the following steps in order to challenge the IIFT 2024 answer key.
1. Login to IIFT Candidate Dashboard
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of the NTA.
- The candidate has to click on challenges regarding the answer key.
- Candidates must log in using their login credentials and click on the “Submit” tab.
2. Select Questions for Challenge
- After finishing with the login procedure, candidates have to click on the “challenge answer key tab.”
- There is a column named “Correct Options,” which stands for the correct answer key used by NTA.
- If candidates want to raise objections, then they can select one or more than one ID mentioned under options by clicking on the checkbox tab.
- Candidates have to select options, save claims, and move on to the next tab.
- The questions challenged will appear on the candidates’ screen.
3. Upload Candidate’s explanation & Pay Fees
- In the last phase, candidates who want to upload a document with the correct answer or proof can do so.
- Candidates have to click on the “Save your claim and pay the fee” option.
- Candidates are required to pay the fee by clicking on the “Pay Fee” button.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000 for every single objection raised.
- If the objections raised by the candidate are valid, the amount will be refunded back to the candidate’s account.
FAQs Related to IIFT 2024 Answer Key
Is there any fees for raising objections in the IIFT 2024 answer key?
Yes, candidates have to pay a fee for raising objections. The fee for raising an objection per question is Rs. 1000.
Can we raise the objections against IIFT 2024 answer key?
Candidates can raise the objections against the answer key. They have to visit the official website and download the answer key. They can apply for objections and upload explanations along with it. A fee of Rs.1000 will be charged for every objection raised by the candidate.