MET Application Form 2024: Candidates are required to visit the MET official website and fill out the MET 2024 application form. The Manipal entrance application form will be available in October 2023 on the official site, manipal.edu. The application last date is expected to fall in March 2024.
The MET 2024 exam is an entrance examination that is conducted for BTech admission into the institutes that come under Manipal University. Given below are a few important details that will assist candidates in filling out the MET application form for 2024.
Important Dates For MET Application Form 2024
It is necessary for candidates to note that to fill out the MET 2024 application form, they are required to know all the important dates for MET 2024 exam registration. Given below is a table containing all the important events that are related to the MET 2024 registration.
|MET application form 2024 release date||October 2023|
|Last date to submit MAHE application form 2024||March 2024|
|Online Test booking System Schedule||To be notified|
|MET 2024 Exam Date||To be notified|
After applying online, students must start studying all topics of MET Syllabus 2024.
MET Application Form 2024 Overview
The MET application form for 2024 consists of a few important points. The MET application fee is Rs 2000. The MET 2024 exam is conducted twice a year. Given below is a table consisting of the MET application form 2024 overview.
|Full Exam Name||Manipal Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||MET|
|Conducting Body||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online|
|MET B.Tech – Duration||2 Hours 18 Minutes|
How to Fill MET Application Form 2024?
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the MET at manipal.edu and start filling out the MET application form for 2024. Candidates are required to pay a MET application fee of Rs 2000. Candidates must follow the to fill out the MET application form 2024 using the steps given below that will help them fill out the application form without making errors.
- Candidates are required to fill out the MET application form 2024 by visiting the official website, manipal.edu.
- Candidates are required to register using their personal details. Candidates are required to enter their email ID, password, program, stream, and course the candidate wants to pursue.
- After the candidate has entered all the details, he or she is required to click on the “submit” and “register” buttons.
- After the candidate has entered his details, their login credentials will be sent to the candidate’s registered login ID and mobile number.
- Candidates are required to login again and fill out all the important personal and academic details of the candidate.
- Candidates are required to upload the required documents, such as their signature and photograph, in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to enter their location and select the course of their choice.
- While candidates are required to enter their educational qualification, name of the school, year of passing, etc.
- Candidates are required to enter their choice of stream, course, category, etc.
- After candidates have uploaded all the required details and documents, they can proceed to the payment of the MET application form 2024 fees.
- Candidates are required to pay the fees using any mode, such as net banking or their credit or debit cards.
- Candidates are required to submit and pay the application fee after they have successfully completed the MET application form 2024. They can take a printout of the application form.
Documents Required For MET Application Form 2024
There are a few mandatory documents that candidates must carry along with them while filling out the MET application form 2024. It is of crucial importance that candidates fill out all the important details along with the required documents. If applicants have left details incomplete in the MET application form 2024, their application form will be rejected. Given below are a few documents that candidates must have while filling out the MET 2024 application form.
- Email ID and Candidate’s Mobile Number
- Academic details of the Candidate
- Debit/Credit card or Internet banking details.
- Scanned images of photographs and Signatures in the prescribed format.
MET Application Form 2024: Format Required For Documents
Candidates have to make sure they upload the required documents in the prescribed manner. Their MET application form 2024 will be rejected if the documents are not uploaded properly. Given below is a table consisting of the required format for the MET application form 2024.
|Photograph||Dimension – 4.5 x 3.5 cm|
JPEG format with a maximum file size of 300 KB
|Signature||Signature on white paper with a maximum file size of 300 KB|
Eligibility Criteria For MET Application Form 2024
The eligibility criteria for the MET registration 2024 decided whether or not the candidates applying for the exam were eligible for the MET 2024 apply online. Given below are a few points that will help candidates understand the MET 2024 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must make sure they are citizens of India while sitting for the MET 2024 exam.
- Candidates must have finished their 10+2 from any recognized school or institution.
- It is mandatory for them to have English, physics, and mathematics as their subjects while filling out the MET application form in 2024.
- It is mandatory for candidates to score a minimum of 50% in mathematics, physics, and any other optional subject. (Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology)
- There is no minimum age limit for candidates to sit for the MET 2024 exam.
MET 2024 Cutoff
The MET 2024 cutoff list will be made available on the official website. The MET 2024 cutoff list will determine whether or not candidates will be able to sit for further rounds of the counseling process. The cutoff list will determine the candidate’s overall rank and the colleges that they would get.
There are a few parameters that are taken into consideration while the MET 2024 cutoff list is prepared: the number of candidates sitting for the exam, the availability of seats in the participating colleges, and the difficulty level of the exam. Based on all these parameters, the MET 2024 cutoff is determined.
MET 2024 Counselling Process
After the cutoff list is revealed, the dates for the MET 2024 counselling process will be announced. Following the distribution of the cutoff list, candidates must follow all necessary instructions issued by the exam-conducting authorities. Candidates who pass the MET 2024 cutoff will only be invited to the next round of the counselling procedure.
They must bring all essential documents, such as their Aadhar card, MET 2024 scorecard, 10th and 12th-grade records, and so on. The MET 2024 counselling process will be conducted online, and candidates will be assigned seats based on their merit.
FAQs Related to MET Application Form 2024
What is the last date for filling out the MET 2024 application form?
The last date for filling out the MET registration form 2024 is March 15, 2024. The application form is made available on the official website manipal.edu. Candidates must fill out the application form before the last date.
When will the MET 2024 hall ticket be available?
The MET 2024 hall ticket will be made available after the candidates have filled out the MET application form 2024. The MET 2024 hall ticket is expected to be released two weeks before the examination.