Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Yojana is also known as Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scheme 2022. This science scholarship scheme was authorised on 5 February 2021 by the Delhi government. Through this scholarship scheme the state government will furnish financial aid to students.
The top thousand participants who pass this examination are expected to receive 5000 rupees as an incentive. The purpose of executing this scholarship scheme is to encourage students to continue their education and promote science education at the secondary level of schooling.
Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha Answer Key 2022
Education Department of Delhi has released the Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha solution 2022 on March 31. Schools or Students can send their feedback on MVPP answer key 2022 within three days i.e. March 3, 2022. The feedback can be submitted by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha Answer Key 2022
Eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha 2022
Students studying in class eighth and above who want to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha Scholarship for 2022 must fulfill the eligibility requirements. Students studying in ninth standard must use this portal to confirm their eligibility for the programme. The Directorate of Education (NCT) in Delhi provides a scholarship certificate to all candidates from accredited organizations in Delhi.
- Students must have a grade point average of 60% or higher in their previous grade, which is 8th grade.
- Students from scheduled castes, tribes, the disabled, and other backward classes were also eligible for a 5% grade reduction.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Students from other states who are studying in Delhi will not be able to take part in the programme.
The Mukhyamantri vigyan pratibha pariksha 2022 has a strict rule that students must attend a school in Delhi and not take Indian scholarship exams.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Vigyan and Pratibha Pariksha scholarship scheme 2022
Please refer to the table given below to get a complete overview of Delhi Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scheme 2022.
|Scheme name||Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scheme|
|Name of the entrance exam||Science scholarship examination|
|Implementing body||State government of Delhi|
|Scheme announced by||Arvind Kejriwal (Chief Minister)|
|Scheme announced on||5 February 2021|
|Amount of scholarship||For class 9th and 10th studying students – Rs. 5000For class 11th and 12 studying student – Rs. 10000|
|Number of students who will be benefited from the scheme||10,100|
|Date of exam||27 February, 2022|
|Result date||to be announced|
Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha Exam Date 2022
Please refer to the given table to get to know about all the important dates regarding the Mukhyamantri vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scholarship exam 2021- 2022.
|The Directorate of Education, Science Branch will issue roll number||by 22 November 2021|
|Availability of admit card||21 February 2022|
|Exam date for Mukhyamantri vigyan Pratibha Pariksha||27 February 2022|
|Availability of answer key||March 31, 2022|
|Result of exam||to be announced|
Exam pattern for Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha 2022
Exam patterns for Delhi MVPP 2022 have been mentioned below for students.
|Paper – 1 MAT||Paper – 2 SAT|
|Number of questions||100||100|
|Number of marks||100||100|
Application form for Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha 2022
Application form for Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scholarship scheme 2022 will be available on the official website of the directorate of education i.e, edudel.nic.in. Students can also obtain the registration link for the exam from the link provided in the article.
Here we have provided the application procedure which you have to follow to apply for the scheme.
- The students will be registered on the Directorate of Education website edudel.nic.in with their own school login ID and Password.
- After visiting the website go to School Plant under Scholarship. Enter your school information under the column of School Information entry. Application form will open on the screen.
- The school must register all eligible enrolled students.
- The Directorate of Education, Science Branch, will generate Roll Numbers for the Schools, who will then take a printout of the admit card that has been duly attested by the HoS and distribute it to the students.
Document required to apply for Delhi Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scholarship scheme
Here, we have provided a list of all the documents which a candidate will require to apply for Mukhyamantri vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scholarship scheme 2022.
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Mark sheet of last exam taken
Result of Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha 2022
The Directorate of Education, Science, and Television Branch in Delhi declares the results of the JSTS Examination 2022. Students can view their results at edudel.nic.in, the official website. Results for mukhyamantri vigyan pratibha pariksha exam will be released in the form of a PDF merit list, where students can check for their roll number, category, and result.
Qualifying marks for Delhi MVPP 2022
- Students belonging to SC/ST/PH categories have to get a minimum of 32 percent in each paper to qualify the exam.
- Students belonging to other categories (General, OBC and EWS) have to get a minimum of 40 percent in each paper to qualify the exam.
Covid guidelines for exam
Here, we have provided the Covid guidelines for the examination of Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha 2022, which everyone must follow under every condition.
- Every candidate who is going to appear for the exam has to wear a mask and maintain social distance. He or she must follow every Covid guidelines prescribed by the Ministry of home affairs, government of India at the examination centre.
- At every examination centre, the temperature of the candidate will be checked regarding the safety norms. Strict notices have been sent to all examination centres regarding the Sunni ties Asian and other Covid guidelines.
- Parents will deliver an undertaking to permit their child to take the examination of Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha 2022.
- Every parent and candidate must follow every other guideline which will be issued by the authority from time to time.
FAQs Related to Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha
When was the Delhi Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scheme launched?
The Delhi Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scholarship scheme was launched on February 5, 2021 by the Delhi government.
What is the exam date for Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha Delhi?
Mukhyamantri Vigyan Pratibha Pariksha scholarship exam was conducted on 27 February 2022.
What are the qualifying marks for Delhi MVPP?
Students belonging to SC, ST and PH category have to score a minimum of 32 percent in each paper whereas, other category students (General, OBC and EWS) have to score a minimum of 40 percent in each paper to be able to qualify Delhi MVPP exam.