NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 – Nagaland Board of School Education, Kohima will release NBSE HSSLC result 2022 in May 2022. Students will get the NBSE result 2022 HSSLC by entering their roll number or name. Nagaland board HSSLC result 2022 will be published online on www.nbsenagaland.com.
Students can also check their NBSE Class 10 result 2022 through SMS. They need to draft an SMS:NB12 Roll number and send it to 5676750. The board will provide www.nbsenagaland.com result 2022 Class 10 in the reply.
Students get their NBSE HSSLC result 2022 in a prescribed form where the student’s name, subject wise percentage marks obtained and qualifying status is mentioned.
NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 Date
Nagaland Board will announce the NBSE result 2022 HSSLC date for Class 12. We have provided the tentative Nagaland HSSLC result 2022 date in the following table to track the result on time.
|NBSE HSSLC Exam 2022 date||March 2022|
|NBSE result 2021 HSSLC||May 2022|
|NBSE HSSLC last date to apply for re-scrutiny||May 2022|
|Nagaland Class 12 re-scrutiny result||June 2022|
|Nagaland 12th Supplementary exams||June 2022|
|NBSE HSSLC supplementary result||July 2022|
NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 Overview
|Name of the Board||Nagaland Board of School Education|
|Name of the Exam||HSSLC Exam 2021-22|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|NBSE Class 12 result 2022 Date||July 2022|
|NBSE 12th result 2022 website||www.nbsenagaland.com and nbsenl.edu.in|
How to check NBSE Result 2022 HSSLC Online?
Students can check their www.nbsenagaland.com result 2022 HSSLC Class 10 in online mode. We have provided the simple steps to check NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 online:
- Visit the official website of NBSE : nbsenl.edu.in
- A new page of Nagaland Result 2022 HSSLC window is displayed
- Put your details. ( Students get their roll number in their admit card)
- Click the submit button.
- The NBSE Class 12 result 2022 can be checked on the screen which contains the subject list, marks, and your roll number.
- Click the download button to get pdf format.
- Students should print out their Nagaland board HSSLC result 2022 for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in Nagaland Board Result 2022 HSSLC
Students should ensure the accuracy of details given in NBSE HSSLC result 2022. Some basic particulars are given below:
- Subject-wise marks obtained
- Qualifying status
- Roll number
- Student’s Name
- List of Subjects
- CBSE Board Exam 2022 Class 10 Date Sheet
- CBSE Class 12 Preparation Tips 2022
- CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2021
- CBSE Compartment Admit Card 2021 Class 12
NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 More details
- According to NBSE HSSLC 2022 result marksheet, students shall be able to access the NBSE HSSLC result gazette to know details of NBSE HSSLC toppers list, district wise performance, merit list etc.
- Centre superintendents will collect mark sheets, certificates and all documents from NBSE center and distribute them to schools from where students can collect their result, certificates etc.
Grading System in NBSE HSSLC results 2022
|Grade||% of Marks||Terms of Performance|
|A1||Top 2%||Truly outstanding|
|B2||Next 18%||Very Good|
|C2||Next 23%||Above average|
Verification of HSSLC NBSE result 2022
- Students who assume that they shall obtain higher marks or need to apply for verification through their schools by offline procedure.
- Students also can apply online by Email at email@example.com for rescrutiny within 30 days of their result publication.
- The prescribed fee is 500 Rs. for each subject which can be paid through Bank challan system as well as debit card, master card, credit card or through upi id.
- Students who need to get their photocopy of answer sheet need to apply within 15 days of result publication. Here, the fee is Rs.1000.
NBSE HSSLC Revaluation Fee
|Revaluation||Rs. 500/- per subject|
|Revaluation with answer-script||Rs.1000/- per subject|
NBSE HSSLC Marking Scheme 2022
- Subjects which are practical, those are divided in Theory paper written format 70 marks and practical 30 marks.
- Subjects which have no practical subjects are also divided in two parts written 90 and internal assessment 10 marks.