NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2024: The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) will release the NIPER JEE 2024 exam pattern on its official website. The NIPER JEE test pattern consists of the marking scheme, important topics, and difficulty level of questions asked. Given below are a few important details regarding the NIPER JEE exam pattern 2024.
NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2024: Highlights
The NIPER JEE exam is conducted online once a year and is a postgraduate exam. Given below is a table consisting of all important details regarding the NIPER JEE exam pattern 2024.
|Full Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Exam (NIPER JEE)|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research|
|Exam Level||Post Graduate|
|Course offered||Master of Technology (MTech) in Pharmacy|
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Pharmacy
Master of Pharmacy (MPharm)
Master of Science (MS) in Pharmacy
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total number of questions asked||200|
NIPER JEE Syllabus 2024
The NIPER JEE syllabus 2024 is released by the exam conducting authority for various subjects. The NIPER JEE syllabus 2024 consists of general pharmaceutical sciences and general aptitude. Given below is a set of details regarding the NIPER JEE syllabus 2024.
- PhD courses: Questions will be of MS (Pharm.), MPharm, and MSc (relevant discipline).
- MPharm/MS courses: Questions related to BPharm and MSc (relevant discipline) will be asked for master’s degree admission.
- Pharmacy science:General pharmaceutical science questions.
- Aptitude: General aptitude questions.
NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2024: Marking Scheme
The NIPER JEE exam pattern 2024 consists of various details, such as the scale on which candidates will be awarded marks. Candidates will be awarded +1 for every correct answer and -0.25 for every incorrect answer. Given below is a table consisting of the NIPER JEE marking scheme 2024.
|Correct attempt||+1 for every correct answer|
|Incorrect attempt||-0.25 for every incorrect answer|
Preparation Tips for NIPER JEE 2024
Candidates must make sure they follow the proper steps to prepare for the NIPER JEE 2024 exam. They must ensure that they include all relevant information, such as the marking scheme, syllabus, and other details. Given below are a few tips that will help candidates prepare efficiently for the NIPER JEE 2024 exam.
- Candidates must make sure they refer to the NIPER 2024 syllabus before preparing for the exam.
- By referring to the syllabus, candidates will be able to prepare effectively, score well, and get a greater understanding of the NIPER JEE 2024 exam.
- Candidates must ensure they have a study plan and formulate their strategy on the basis of the NIPER JEE exam pattern 2024.
- They must ensure they work on their strengths and weaknesses by solving previous year’s question papers.
FAQs Related to NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2024
Does the NIPER JEE 2024 exam consist of negative marking?
Yes, the NIPER JEE 2024 exam consists of negative marking, where candidates lose out on 0.25 marks for marking the wrong answer.
If candidates leave a question unanswered, will they lose any marks?
No, candidates will not lose points for not answering a question.