NTA conducts national-level entrance exams every year for class 6th and 9th admissions. In each school, some seats are reserved for students who come under the Sainik School Reservation category. They must want to know about the Sainik school admission 2024 process for reserved categories.
As per the Sainik School Reservation System 2024, few seats for OBC, SC, ST are reserved among the home state and other state seats of Class 6 & 9. There are separate AISSEE reservation criteria 2024 for girl students, children of defense personnel, and ex-servicemen, as per Indian government norms. Go through this article to know about Sainik School Reservation System 2024 and other important details related to it.
Sainik School Reservation Criteria 2024
Sainik school reservation seats are divided into 2 sections: First is for home states and second is for other states. Below, we have bifurcated the Sainik School seats for both sections.
At least one seat per category will be allotted in girls admission. Category-wise percentage
of the reservation will be maintained by the combined strength of boys and girls to get her
New Sainik School (NSS) Reservation Criteria
The admission at NSS is held through two routes:
- Under 40% route: Students are selected based on the rank secured in the All India merit list. Domicile/Category are not considered for this Merit List.
- Under 60% route: 60% of the seats in NSSs will be filled by those who are currently studying in any of the approved NSSs. Students are selected on the basis of rank secured in School wise Merit List. Domicile/Category are not considered for this Merit List.
Sainik School 2024 Selection Criteria
Sainik School Reservation System 2024 will be implemented as per the selection process. Students’ selection will be decided on the basis of their performance in the written exam. Below, we have listed some important points of Sainik school eligibility criteria 2024.
- Students who will fulfill the Sainik school eligibility criteria 2024 and submit the Sainik school application form 2024 will be eligible to sit in the AISSEE exam.
- On the basis of performance in AISSEE 2024, students will be shortlisted for the medical exam.
- After the completion of the medical exam a merit list of students will be issued for final admission based on Sainik school 2024 reservation system
Sainik School Reservation System 2024 – Important points
Before applying Sainik School admissions under Reservation System, students must know all the important details. Below, we have listed all the important details that are required to fulfil Sainik School Reservation Criteria 2024.
- Students applying for admission under reservation category must mention their category while filling the AISSEE application form.
- Students also make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria set by authorities before applying for sainik school reservation system 2024.
- While applying for admission under reservation category students must provide all the important documents like proof of category and domicile.
- If students are unable to provide valid documents then they will not be able to get admission under Sainik school reservation category.
FAQs related to Sainik School Reservation System 2024
How many seats are reserved for SC students under Sainik school reservation system 2024?
Total 15% seats are reserved for SC category students under Sainik school reservation system 2024.
Are there any seats reserved for defense category under Sainik school reservation system 2024?
Yes, there are 25% seats reserved for the defense category.
What is the reservation percentage for girl child under Sainik school reservation system 2024?
Girl child will get 10% reservation under home state quota or other state quota.