Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) prescribe the AISSEE exam eligibility Criteria for class 6th and 9th and make it public accessible through official notification. Before proceeding to AISSEE registration 2023, students must know the eligibility criteria for Sainik School.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022 comprise important requirements (like minimum age, education qualification, state domicile etc) for students to get Sainik school admission.
As per AISSEE eligibility criteria 2022, a student’s age should be between 10-12 years to take admission in class 6 and for class 9, the age should be between 13-15 years.
Who can apply for Sainik School Admission 2022?
Know About AISSEE Eligibility at a Glance:
- For Class 6: Boys and girls, both can apply for AISSEE Class 6 and appear for exam on Sainik school exam date 2023.
- For Class 9: Whereas, only boys can apply for Class 9 admission, if they are studying in Class 8.
Any student who does not meet AISSEE eligibility 2022 will be rejected by the authorities and AISSEE admit card 2023 will not be released for such students. Read the complete article to know the complete sainik school entrance exam eligibility criteria 2022.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Eligibility Criteria is different for both the classes. Below, we have provided AISSEE Admission Eligibility Criteria for class 6th and 9th.
Sainik School Eligibility 2022 for Class 6th
- Both, boys and girls who are in class 5th can apply.
- He/She must be an Indian Citizen.
- Students’ age should be between 10-12 years old.
- Students should be born between April 1, 2010 and March 31, 2012 (including both days) for the academic year 2022-23.
Read Sainik School cutoff marks to know the minimum marks to qualify the exam.
Sainik School Eligibility 2022 for Class 9th
- Indian students who are in class 9th can apply.
- Only boys can apply for class 9th.
- Students must pass class 8th from a recognised school.
- Students’ age should be between 13-15 years.
- Students should be born between April 1, 2007 and March 31, 2009 (including both days) for the academic year 2022-23.
AISSEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Important documents
As per Sainik School entrance exam eligibility criteria 2022, all the students who are applying for AISSEE must submit some documents. Below, we have provided a list of all the documents which will be required to fulfil Sainik school admission eligibility 2022.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- State Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Candidate’s photo (Size 10kb-200kb)
- Candidate’s signature (Size 4kb-30kb)
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression (Size 10kb-50kb)
- Certificate of service and PPO for ex-servicemen, as applicable
Students also will have to clear AISSEE 2022 and medical exam in Sainik School exam result 2023 to get shortlisted for the final document verification round.
|4||Other state and UTs||33%|
|4||Wards of service personnel including ex-servicemen||25%|
FAQs Related to AISSEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Who can apply for the AISSEE Exam?
Students from class 5th and 8th can apply for the Sainik School exam.
Can students outside from India apply for the Sainik school exam?
No, only Indian students can apply for Sainik school exams.
When can I check Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022?
You can visit the official website to check Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2022.
Also Know About