SET BBA Eligibility Criteria 2023: Symbiosis International (Deemed University) has released a detailed explanation of the SET BBA eligibility criteria 2023 along with important entails. Only those who fulfill the SET eligibility criteria 2023 should fill out the application form.
The eligibility criteria refers to the minimum criteria for candidates to be able to seek admission in various institutions of Symbiosis International University. The details mentioned below will help candidates learn about the SET BBA eligibility criteria 2023.
SET BBA Eligibility Criteria 2023
There are a set of parameters that candidates have to follow to be able to sit for the exam. There are academic parameters, age limit parameters, number of attempts, and many other aspects that determine the eligibility criteria for an exam. The points listed below will help candidates learn more about the SET BBA eligibility criteria 2023.
- Candidates must pass their 12th board examinations from a recognized school or board.
- Candidates who are in their last year of school are also eligible to apply.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts for SET-BBA 2023.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must score an average of 50% in their qualifying exams.
- Those belonging to the SC/ST and other reserved categories are required to score a minimum of 45% to be eligible for the exam.
- Those who have completed their 12th board from an international institution will also be eligible to sit for the examination, provided they obtain a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SET BBA Eligibility Criteria 2023 for Various Participating Institutes
The eligibility criteria in terms of scores may vary from one institute to another. Candidates must ensure they visit the official website and refer to the detailed explanation of the SET BBA eligible criteria in 2018. Given below is a table consisting of the minimal score that a candidate must score to be eligible for admissions after class 12.
|Institute||General Category||Reserved Category|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR), Pune||50% marks||45% marks|
|Symbiosis Center for Management Studies, Pune and Noida||50% marks||45% marks|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, NOIDA (SCMS-N)||50% marks||45% marks|
|Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune and Noida||45% marks||40% marks|
Reservation Criteria for SET 2023
The exam conducting authorities set the reservation criteria for candidates belonging to various categories. They set the criteria for categories such as general categories, reserved categories, and many others. The table mentioned below consists of the reservation criteria for SET 2023.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST||7.5%|
|Children/wards of Defence Personnel||5 % for SLS-PUNE, SICSR|
Important Details regarding the SET Eligibility Criteria for Participating Institutes
There are a set of important points that must be kept in mind with the Set Eligibility Criteria 2023 for many other aspects. They must ensure they follow up with all the important details released by the exam conducting authorities. The points mentioned below will help candidates learn about the SET eligibility criteria 2023.
- Candidates who are seeking admission under the reserved and other categories will be asked to present the respective documents at the time of admission.
- They must ensure they choose the correct category at the time of filling out the SET application form in 2023.
- If candidates provide a wrong set of information in front of the exam conducting authorities, their admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates must note that there is a 25% reservation of seats for candidates belonging to Nagpur for five years.
- Those who will sit for the written ability test and personal interview are required to carry a domicile certificate.
Important dates for SET BBA 2023
The exam conducting authority has released the important dates for SET 2023 on its official website. Candidates are required to visit the official website and go through the important dates thoroughly, as without knowledge of the important dates, candidates will miss out on the important events regarding the exam. The table mentioned two checklists of important dates regarding the SET BBA 2023.
|Availability of SET BBA Application Form 2023||December 16, 2022|
|Last Date of SET BBA 2023 Registration||April 12, 2023|
|SET BBA 2023 Admit Card date||April 22, 2023 (Saturday) for SET Test 01April 28, 2023 (Friday) for SET Test 02|
|SET BBA 2023 exam date||May 6 and May 14, 2023 (11.30 am to 12.30 pm)|
|Declaration of SET BBA 2023 Result||May 24, 2023|
FAQs Related to SET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Have the dates for the SET 2023 exam been released?
The SET 2023 exam dates have been released on the official website of Symbiosis.
Do candidates have a restriction on the number of attempts for SET 2023?
There is no limit on the number of attempts for the SET 2023 exam.