Social Welfare Prize Money 2024 (SSLC PUC): The SSLC Prize Money Scholarship comes under the Social Welfare Department of the Karnataka Government. The social welfare prize money is for those who are residing in Karnataka and those who belong to the scheduled castes and tribes.
Application Link: Apply Online @ https://sw.kar.nic.in/swprizemoney/Home.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2Fswprizemoney%2F
Under this scheme, those who have been selected by the authorities will be awarded the SSLC prize money 2024. The details regarding the eligibility, application form, and highlights of the social welfare prize money are given below.
Important Dates for Social Welfare Prize Money 2024
It is of the utmost importance for candidates to learn about all the important dates regarding the prize money events, which are given below.
|Scholarship Event Name||Date|
|Notification Release||To Be Notified|
|Start of Application||To Be Notified|
|Last Date||To Be Notified|
|Result Announced||To Be Notified|
|Renewal Form||To Be Notified|
|Students Renewal List||To Be Notified|
|Scholarship Award Distribution||To Be Notified|
Highlights of the Social Welfare Prize Money
The table mentioned below consists of all the importamt highlights of the Social Welfare Prize Money SSLC PUC.
|Name of Scholarship||Prize Money Scholarship / PUC & SSLC Prize Money Scholarship|
|Another Name of Scholarship||Prize Money SC, ST, OBC Scholarship|
|Scholarship Under||District Social Welfare/District Scheduled Welfare Department|
|Scholarship by||Government of Karnataka|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scholarship For||PUC & SSLC Passed Scholarship|
- Karnataka SSLC Exam Date 2024
- Karnataka SSLC Result 2024
- Karnataka PUC Exam Date 2024
- Karnataka PUC Result 2024
How to Fill Out the SSLC Social Welfare Prize Money Application Form?
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the social welfare department of the government of Karnataka. They must enter all the details and upload the prescribed documents. The details mentioned below consist of a step-by-step explanation of the SSLC PUC social welfare price-zone money application form.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka’s social welfare department.
- After registration, candidates can check their application form using their registration number.
- After visiting the homepage, click on the “SSLC social welfare prize money application link.”
- The registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to enter details such as their Aadhar card number, name as it appears on the card, gender, security code, etc.
- Candidates must just read the declaration and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the important details in the application form.
- After the details have been filled out, upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Submit” button and upload the application form.
Documents Required for Filling Out the SSLC, PUC Social Welfare Prize Money Form
A list consisting of all the documents that have to be uploaded at the time of filling out the application form is mentioned below.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Past years Marksheet
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Number Along with the IFSC Code
Eligibility Criteria for Social Welfare Prize Money (SSLC PUC)
The eligibility criteria refers to the minimum requirements that candidates have to fulfil so as to be able to sit for the scholarship programme. The details mentioned above consist of the eligibility criteria for Social Welfare Prize Money (SSLC PUC).
- It is mandatory for candidates to be native citizens of the state of Karnataka.
- In the academic year the money will be deposited into the bank accounts of the scheduled castes who score from 60% to 74.99% and more than 75% in their KSEAB exam.
- Candidsates must ensure they link their Aadhar cards to their respective bank accounts.
- They must belong to the Scheduled castes or Scheduled tribes.
- An important aspect for them is having a bank account.
- They must have received a minimum of 60% in the Karnataka PUC Board exam.
- Candidates must be pursuing a diploma or any other postgraduate degree from a recognized university or institution.
How to Edit the Social Welfare Prize Money SSLC PUC Application Form?
Candidates are required to visit the official website and edit the application form. If candidates fail to upload the application form without making the required changes, then their application form will be rejected. The steps mentioned will help candidates complete the Social Welfare Prize Money SSLC PUC application form 2024.
- Visit the official website of the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Karnataka.
- Click on the link to open the Social Welfare Prize Money SSLC PUC application form.
- They must click on the link mentioned to “edit the application form.”
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can edit, add, or remove details of their choice.
- Click on the “Submit” application form after editing the details.
Scholarship Structure for the Social Welfare Prize Money SSLC PUC
The table consisting of the Social Welfare Prize Moey SSLC PUC is mentioned below.
|Course Student Enrolled Name||Scholarship Amount Offered|
|II PUC & 3 Years Polytechnic Diploma Course||Rs. 20000|
|Degree Courses||Rs. 25000|
|Any Post-Graduate courses like M.A., M.Sc., etc.||Rs. 30000|
|Agriculture, Engineering, Veterinary, Medicine||Rs. 35000|
Statistics for Various Applications for SSLC Social Welfare Prize Money 2024
The statistics for various application forms received by the authorities are mentioned below.
|District Name||Total Received Applications||Total Approved Applications|
FAQs Related to Social Welfare Prize Money SSLC PUC
When will the SSLC welfare prize money application be released?
Candidates will be notified when the SSLC welfare prize money 2024 application form is released.
Is it mandatory for applicants to be natives of Karnataka?
Yes, it is mandatory for candidates to be natives of Karnataka.