TISSNET Application Form 2023 – Tata Institute of Social Science National Eligibility Test will be conducted for postgraduate level in the last week of February 2023. The authority has activated the TISSNET registration 2023 link for application on December 14, 2022.
Click Here for TISSNET 2023 Official PG Timeline
Eligible candidate will able to TISS NET apply online 2023 through the official website. TISSNET Application Form 2023 last date for registration will be January 28, 2023. After filling the TISSNET 2023 registration Form, students will have to pay the application fee.
The students who have completed their bachelor’s degree are eligible for TISSNET Exam 2023. Last year around 40000 students registered for this exam. Read below to know more about TISSNET Application Form 2023 registration date, website, fees, documents and many more.
TISSNET Registration 2023 Dates:
The TISSNET Registration 2023 forms for postgraduate candidates are released on December 14, 2022. The candidates should fill the TISSNET Application Form 2023 before last date.
|Registration starts||December 14, 2022|
|Last date of Application||January 28, 2023|
|Exam date||February 25, 2023|
Steps for TISSNET Application Form 2023 Apply Online:
The candidates are informed to follow the given steps while filling the TISSNET 2023 Application Form –
- Visit the official website https://tiss.edu/ and complete the registration form 2023.
- Continue to fill up the TISSNET registration 2023 Form
- Upload all the required documents maintaining the proper format.
- Pay the application form fees.
- Take printouts of application form and payment receipt.
TISSNET Application Form 2023 Fees:
Application fees vary depending on the reservation category. Candidates can apply maximum 3 programmes to appear for exam on the TISSNET Exam 2023 date. Here the applicable fees details mentioned below. Check it out carefully before proceeding to payment.
|Programmes||Online payment||Bank challan in SBI|
|1000/- + bank charges (General)|
250/- + bank charges (OBC/ST/SC)
|2000/- + bank charges (General)|
500/- + bank charges (OBC/ST/SC)
|3000/- + bank charges (General)|
750/- + bank charges (OBC/ST/SC)
For online payment of TISSNET Application Form 2023, candidate can pay via debit, credit or through net banking. Download the challan form to pay by bank challan mode and visit any SBI branch and deposit the fees.
Required Documents for TISSNET Application Form 2023:
Candidates are advised to upload all the required documents to avoid last-minute cancellation of application form. Here the document lists below:
- Email Id and Mobile Number
- Photograph (in JPG, JPEG, PNG format)
- Signature (in JPG, JPEG, PNG format)
- Caste Certificate (in PDF size up to 512 kB)
- Income Certificate (in PDF size up to 512 kB)
- Credit card/ Debit card or Net banking information if fees paid in online.
- Copy of Fees receipt (if application fees deposited in bank).
Also read | TISSNET Exam Centre List
TISSNET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The academic qualification of the candidate must be a graduate or bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/ board.
- There is no certain age limit for applying for the entrance examination of the TISSNET but the minimum age must be 21 for applying in the TISSNET.
- The applying candidate should be Indian citizen.
- The candidate who currently in the last year can also appear the exam.
TISSNET Application Process 2023:
Applying candidates will get help from this article to fill up the application form by following the guidelines. After the declaration of official notification, candidates are informing to register the TISSNET Application Form 2023 as early possible. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria. Here we provide the step-to-step information to follow to fill up the registration.
How to fill out TISSNET Application Form 2023?
Before filling up for the application, candidates must be read all information properly to apply TISSNET Application Form 2023. Here the steps to fill up.
- First of all, the aspiring candidate have to visit the official website of TISSNET exam 2023– https://appln.tiss.edu/register/
- The TISSNET registration form will open. Click on the new application portal of TISSNET Exam 2023 if you are new user. Complete the registration process by entering working email and other information and go on.
- The TISSNET will send login information to your registered email Id.
- The applicants must be logged in to the TISSNET website with login information provided in your working email.
- Fill up the TISSNET Application Form 2023 with your login credentials.
- The candidate must enter their required information such as educational details/qualification, category and other details to complete the Application Form.
- The applying candidate must pay the Application fee through online payment gateway or by bank challan (State Bank of India).
- After completing the payment, print out the Application form, and payment receipt for further references.
After filling out the form, students should note down their credentials as it will be required for TISSNET admit card 2023 download.
How to retrieve TISSNET Application Password?
- Visit the following link: appln.tiss.edu/resetpasswd/ for retrieve the password.
- Enter your registered email Id
- Input the security keys and click “Reset Password”.
- Password will be sent to the registered email address of the candidate.
When will the TISSNET Exam 2023 correction window open?
The correction window will open after some days of completion of TISSNET Application Form 2023 online registration process. The candidates are informed to visit official website regularly for any updates about it. After making necessary changes, take sure to printout the application form.
What after TISSNET Application Form 2023:
After completion of TISSNET Application Form 2023 properly, candidates should take printouts and keep them safely for future references. They should keep a watch on the exam related notification released on the official TISSNET website. Besides, they should go through the TISSNET Syllabus 2023 and carry on for preparation.
FAQs related to TISSNET Application Form 2023
What is the TISSNET Registration 2023 website?
The official website of TISSNET Application is appln.tiss.edu/register/
What is the last date to fill up the Application form?
The last date is January 28, 2023.
How many attempts are there for TISSNET exam?
There is no restriction to attempt for TISSNET.
When will the TISSNET Exam 2023 test be conducted?
The TISSNET exam 2023 will be conducted by TISS Mumbai through online CBT (computer-based test) mode on February 25, 2023.