TN 12th Revaluation Result 2023: The Directorate of Tamil Nadu conducts the TN 12th Revaluation Process 2023 after the TN 12th results 2023 have been released on May 8, 2023. Candidates are required to visit the official website of dge.tn.gov.in to download their TN 12th Revaluation Results 2023.
Re-totalling Application Form: Download Here
Read Revaluation & Retotalling notification
The revaluation process consists of a scrutiny of the answer scripts. Candidates can check the TN 12th Revaluation Result 2023 using their login credentials, such as their registration number and date of birth. The details mentioned below consist of all the important details regarding the TN 12th revaluation result 2023.
TN 12th Revaluation Result 2023 Date
The table mentioned below consists of all the important dates regarding the TN 12th revaluation results 2023.
|TN HSC 12th Revaluation Application Dates||May 9 to 13, 2023|
|TN HSC 12th Revaluation Result Dates||To be announced|
Highlights of the TN 12th Revaluation Results 2023
Candidates must refer to the table mentioned below, as the table consists of all the important highlights of the TN 12th revaluation result 2023.
|TN 12th Revaluation Result 2023||TN 12th Revaluation Result 2023 Details|
|Name of the School Board||Directorate of Government Examinations Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Exam||HSE +2 Annual Exam March 2023|
|Stream||Arts, Commerce & Science|
- Public Exam Time Table 2024 for 12th Tamilnadu
- 12th Re Exam Result 2023 Tamil Nadu
- 12th supplementary exam Date 2023 Tamil Nadu
How to Check TN 12th Revaluation Results 2023?
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu HSC board and download the TN revaluation results for 2023. The steps mentioned below will help candidates download the TN revaluation results for 2023.
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Tamil Nadu at dge.tn.gov.in.
- Candidates are required to click on the link to download the TN 12th Revaluation Results 2023 for Arts, Science, and Commerce.
- Candidates will be redirected to another page.
- To download the TN 12th Revaluation Results 203, they are required to enter their login credentials, such as their registration number and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Submit” button.
- The TN 12th revaluation results for 2023 will be made available on the screen.
- Candidates must download and take a printout of the TN 12th revaluation results 2023 for future purposes.
Details Mentioned on the TN 12th Revaluation Results 2023
There are a set of important details mentioned on the TN 12th revaluation scorecard 2023. To learn more, refer to the list of details mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- TN HSC Hall Ticket number
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Subjects of TN 12th Syllabus
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
What if Candidates Face Discrepancies in Downloading the TN 12th Revaluation Results 2023?
Candidates must visit the official website and download the TN HSC 12th grade revaluation results 2023 using their login credentials. If candidates face any sort of discrepancy while downloading the examination results, they can contact the exam conducting authority for such purposes.
FAQs Related to TN 12th Revaluation Result 2023
When will the TN 12th revaluation result for 2023 be released?
The TN 12th revaluation result for 2023 dates will be released by DGE, TN on the official site.
Who will release the TN 12th revaluation 2023 results?
The TN 12th revaluation results 2023 will be released by the Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu.
What is the last date to apply for Rechecking/ Revaluation/ Retotalling TN 12th Result 2023?
Students can apply for TN 12th Result Scrutiny till May 13, 2023.
What is the application fee for Revaluation/Retotalling TN 12th R5esult 2023?
TN DGE charges Rs. 275 per subject for Revaluation or Retotalling of TN 12th standard result 2023.