TS EAMCET Application Form Correction 2023 – The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JINTU) has activated TS EAMCET correction 2023 from April 12 to 14, 2023. Candidates can now edit TS EAMCET form 2023 on the official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in. They will be allowed to make the selected changes in the TS EAMCET registration 2023 form.
TS EAMCET 2023 Application Form Correction Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of TS EAMCET exam 2023 application form correction in following table:
TS EAMCET Application Correction Dates
|Release of TS EAMCET online application form 2023||March 3, 2023|
|Last date to fill TS EAMCET 2023 application form||April 10, 2023|
|Last Date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 250||April 15, 2023|
|Last Date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 500||April 20, 2023|
|TS EAMCET Correction form 2023||April 12 to 14, 2023|
|TS EAM CET Admit card 2023 release||April 30, 2023|
|TS EAMCET 2023 exam date for MPC||Agriculture & Medicine – May 10 & 11, 2023|
Engineering – May 12, 13 & 14, 2023
|TS EAMCET Result 2023||May 25, 2023|
How to make corrections in the TS EAMCET 2023 application form?
Those candidates who are registered for the TS EAMCET exam and made mistakes while filling the application form, can make corrections in the TS EAMCET application form 2023 from April 12 to 14, 2023. Given below are the steps to make corrections in the TS EAMCET 2023 application form:
- At first, candidates must visit the official website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Then, click on the TS EAMCET application correction link.
- Candidates must enter the essential details to log in such as application number, date of birth, payment reference ID and roll number.
- Now, candidates will be able to make the corrections in TS EAMCET 2023 application form easily.
- When the corrections in the application form of TS EAMCET has been done, candidates will have to save and submit it.
- TS EAMCET 2023 syllabus for MPC
- TS EAMCET response sheet 2023 for MPC
- TS EAMCET exam Pattern MPC
- EAMCET centers in TS 2023 link
- EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2023
What can be edited in TS EAMCET application form correction?
Only the selected information will be changed or edited by the candidates. Given below are the details which can be changed through TS EAMCET Exam correction 2023 in the application form:
- Personal Details(For example: Mother’s name and Father’s name)
- Educational Details( For example: 10th and 12th class marks)
- Communication Details( For example: Candidate’s address)
What can not be edited in TS EAMCET application form correction?
All the details cannot be changed or edited in the TS EAMCET application form correction 2023. To make changes in such details, candidates will have to make a written request through online application form and supportive documents to the authorities i.t. email@example.com. The list of the details and their documents are given below in the table:
|Stream||Hall ticket of qualifying (10+2) exam|
|Candidate’s name||SSC Marks Memo|
|Date of Birth (as per SSC or equivalent)||SSC Marks Memo|
|Category||Certificates issued by competent authorities|
|Signature and Photograph||Scanned signature and photograph|
|Mobile Number||Send mail through registered email address|
|Email-ID||Send SMS through registered mobile number at 9912330730. Do mention – registration number, name qualifying HT number and correct email address|
- TS EAMCET 2023 Key Paper for MPC
- TS EAMCET 2023 results link
- TS EAMCET 2023 Cut off ranks for colleges PDF
- TS EAMCET counselling notification
- TS EAMCET seat allotment College wise 2023 PDF Download
- EAMCET Topper 2023 TS
FAQs Related to TS EAMCET Correction 2023
Can we edit the TS EAMCET application form 2023?
Yes, you can edit the form before the TS EAMCET application form correction window last date.
How can I change my email ID in TS EAMCET application form?
To change the details in the application form of TS EAMCET, candidates can make a written request to the CONVENER of TS EAMCET 2023 through email by sending the supporting documents to the firstname.lastname@example.org from the registered email ID of the candidate.
When will JNTU activates TS EAMCET 2023 Application form correction?
JNTU has activated TS EAMCET Application form 2023 correction from April 12 to 14, 2023.