TS SSC Supplementary Result 2023– Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education will announce TS SSC result supplementary 2023 in July 2023. BSE Telangana 10th supplementary result 2023 will be available to download online at bse.telangana.gov.in.
Click Here to check TS SSC Supplementary Result 2023!
Students need to enter their TS SSC hall ticket number to check TS SSC compartment result 2023 class 10. Read further to know about TS 2023 SSC supplementary result, steps to check and other related details.
TS SSC Supply Result 2023 Dates
Telangana Board SSC compartment exams are held after the declaration of 10th Class SSC results Telangana State. Students can check the following table to know about TS 10th supply result 2023 date and other related events:
Telangana SSC supplementary Result 2023 Dates
|TS SSC exam date 2023 for supplementary||June 14 to 22, 2023|
|Telangana 10th supply result 2023 date||July 2023|
Steps to check TS SSC supplementary result 2023
Students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their Telangana SSC supply result 2023:-
- Visit the homepage of Telangana board:- bse.telangana.gov.in.
- On the home page, check the ” News & Announcements” section.
- Link for class TS Board 202 SSC supplementary result will be available.
- Click on the link. The page will ask you to enter your hall ticket number.
- Enter your roll number in the above field and fill the captcha.
- Thereafter, click on the “Get Result” option.
- Telangana Board 10th Supplementary result 2023 PDF will be displayed on the next screen.
- Save and take a printout of SSC supplementary results TS Board for further reference.
Details mentioned in TS class 10th compartment result 2023
Students should check the below mentioned details in BSETS supplementary result 2023 class 10:-
- Board name
- Exam name
- Students name
- Guardian name
- Enrollment number
- Roll number
- List of Subjects in TS 10th syllabus 2023
- Marks achieved in each subject
- Grades ( subject wise)
- Total marks obtained
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Result status (pass/ fail)
- Remarks (if any)
Telangana Board SSC Grading system 2023
For references, we have listed below the grading system followed while preparing the Telangana TS SSC supplementary result 2023:-
|Grade||Grade Point||Marks in other subjects||Marks in 2nd Language|
What after class TS Board SSC supplementary result 2023
Candidates must be aware of the below information after Telangana supply result 2023 class 10:-
- Candidates who are able to achieve TS Board 2023 SSC passing marks, will be promoted to the next academic class. Based on the total marks scored, they will be provided with the options to choose their streams (science, arts and commerce) and respective subjects available in each stream.
- Students must collect the original copy of their TS SSC 2023 supplementary result marksheet and pass certificate from their respective schools.
- Schools will also distribute a migration certificate to the student who wishes to change his/her school or board.
TS SSC Supplementary Examination 2023 – Abstract
- Supplementary exam fee up to 3 failed subjects will be Rs.110/-
- To apply for subjects failed more than 3 subjects will be Rs.125/-
- TS SSC Supplementary exams will be held between June 14 to 22, 2023
- Last date to pay exam fee without late fee May 26, 2023
- Last date to pay exam fee with late fee Rs.50/- two days before the exam concerned to reappear.
- Telangana SSC Topper List 2023
- Telangana SSC passing marks 2023
- TS Inter Results 2023 release date
- TS Inter supply time table 2023
- TS Inter supply results 2023
FAQS related to Telangana Board 10th class compartment result 2023
How many times can I appear for the TS Board SSC supplementary exam?
Students are allowed to appear in TS SSC supplementary exams only once in the respective year to pass an academic class.
Can I opt for rechecking/re-evaluation of TS SSC 2023 supplementary exams?
Students might want further re checking and re-evaluation of 10th compartment results 2023 Telangana Board. In such cases, they should contact their respective school officials to know the further process (if available).