UP Board Migration Certificate – Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad provides UPMSP Migration Certificate for Class 10 and 12 through respective schools. The migration certificate is provided a few days after the UP Board Result 2023. Students need to access the official website of UP board- upmsp.edu.in to apply for a UP migration certificate online.
UPMSP Migration certificate Overview
The Board will release the UP Migration certificate once a student has completed his/her education under UPMSP and can take further admission in their preferred school/colleges/board. Students will receive UP Board migration certificate through their respective school/UP Board exam centre or via post. In this article, we will read about how to apply for a UP Board migration certificate, and related details
Documents required to apply UP migration certificate
Candidates require the following documents to apply for the UPMSP migration certificate.
- School leaving certificate
- UP migration certificate application form
- UP Board marksheet
- UP Board migration application fee (demand draft in favour of UP board).
How to apply for UPMSP Migration Certificate
Students who wish to apply for a UP migration certificate must contact their school and collect the respective UP Board marksheet, school leaving certificate/ Transfer certificate and pass certificate. Then candidates can go through the below UPMSP migration certificate application process:-
- Go to the official website of UP Board -upmsp.edu.in
- On the home page, check the “Important Link” section.
- Link to apply for the UP Board migration certificate will be available. Click and open the link
- UPMSP migration certificate application form will appear on the screen.
- Download and carefully fill in the UP-migration form details such as students name, parents name, UPMSP roll number 2023.
- Enclose the above-mentioned documents along with the demand draft of Rs 200- Rs 300, (postal charges applicable, if any) and submit to in the UP Board regional office in your area
Details mentioned in UP Board migration
Students can find the following details in UPMSP migration certificate offline-
- Students name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Board name
- Board logo
- School name
- No objection statement for admission in other boards/University.
- UP board grade calculator
- UPMSP model paper 2023 Download PDF
- UP Board Scheme 2023 PDF
- UP Board New Syllabus 2023
- UP Board practical exam date 2023
FAQs related to UP Board migration certificate
Can I get a UP Board migration certificate online?
UP Board provides UPMSP migration certificate through post or courier to the postal address of the students. Students need to download online application form and submit the UP Board regional head office with the related documents and fee (as mentioned above).
When can I receive the UPMSP migration certificate ?
Students will receive a UP migration certificate after 10-15 days (after the application) through their schools.