VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria – Vellore Institute of Technology will announce the VITEEE Eligibility criteria 2023 along with the official notification. Candidates should follow and meet all requirements mentioned on vit.ac.in to apply successfully for written VITEEE 2023 exam.
VIT has set eligibility on various criteria that all candidates must meet before submitting VITEEE 2023 Application form. Age, education qualification, nationality, domicile residence, minimum marks, are some of integral parts of VIT B.Tech eligibility. Keep reading to explore more about VITEEE Eligibility criteria for Indian, NRI and Foreign national candidates.
VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria Overview
Candidates may go through the following table to know about real facts of VITEEE Eligibility criteria 2023.
|Minimum Age Limit||No minimum|
|Maximum Age Limit||22 years|
|Date of birth||Candidate born on or after July 2001|
|Education||Completion of 10+2 education or any equivalent course from recognised institute|
|Nationality||Indian and Optional citizenship|
|Minimum marks||60% aggregate in 10+2 education|
Brief Description of VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the brief description of each criteria set by VIT for the candidate’s convenience.
VITEEE Age Limit 2023
Candidates’ desire for technical education through VIT should have been born on or after July 1, 2001. To prove age limit, candidates needed to submit a high school/SSC/ Standard 10 certificate at the time of admission and counselling session.
Education Required for VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10+2 board exams from the recognised institute.
Minimum Required Marks
- Candidates belonging to general category should have scored an aggregate of 60% in all subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in 10+2 or intermediate exams.
- Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh and Northeastern States should have 50% minimum aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology in HSC/ Intermediate examination.
- Year of Passing – candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination or must have appeared the examination in 2023.
Candidates being citizens of India, Non-Resident Indian, Person of Indian Origin, OCL can apply for the VITEEE 2023.
VIT Subject-wise Eligibility (PCB & PCM)
- Candidates choosing PCM as main subjects are eligible for B.Tech programmes (ALL DISCIPLINES)
- Candidates pursuing PCB streams are eligible for Bio-stream programmes which are available at selected campus as given below
- B.Tech (Biotechnology) – VIT Vellore
- B.Tech (Bio-Engineering) – VIT Bhopal
- B.Tech (CSE – Bioinformatics) – VIT Vellore
- B.Tech (CSE – Health Informatics) – VIT Bhopal
- B.Tech (ECE – Biomedical Engineering) -VIT Vellore
Important Facts of VITEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for the candidates to know the real and important facts of VITEEE Eligibility criteria 2023.
- Ensure that all criteria and requirements are satisfied while at the time of applying.
- VIT will issue VITEEE Admit card 2023 in online mode after VITEEE 2023 Slot Booking.
- It is essential to submit original documents of proof such as Birth Certificate for age proof, class 10+2 transfer certificate, etc.
- Failing to submit the original documents or submitting fake documents are not entertained. If found to be malpractice, disqualification of candidature results or candidate is debarred.
- VITEEE Rank Predictor Online
- VITEEE Result 2023 Date
- VITEEE College Predictor Online
- VITEEE Counselling 2023
FAQs Related to VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2023
What is the minimum qualification that candidates should bear as per VITEEE 2023 Eligibility criteria?
Candidates should have completed 10+2 in an authorised institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% for general candidates and 50% for reserved categories.
What is the nationality as per VITEEE 2023 Eligibility criteria?
Candidates should be citizen of India, PIO, OCL and NRI to apply for VITEEE 2023