WBCHSE Duplicate Marksheet 2023: The West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education will release the WBCHSE duplicate marksheet 2023 after the candidates apply for it. Candidates who have lost their marksheet will have to fill out an application form to get another copy of their WB HS duplicate marksheet 2023. Below are a few important details regarding the WB Higher Secondary duplicate marksheet.
Latest: West Bengal HS result 2023 declared. Check your results now.
How to Apply for WBCHSE 2023 Duplicate Marksheet?
Candidates are required to visit the official website and fill the WB 12th duplicate marksheet application form 2023, so that they will issue another marksheet of West Bengal Higher Secondary result 2023. Given below are a few steps that will help candidates fill out the form for the WBCHSE duplicate marksheet 2023.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website: wbchse.nic.in
- They must click on the “Forms” icon, and then they will be redirected to another page.
- They are required to click on the “Application for Duplicate Marksheet,” which will be made available in PDF form.
- After clicking on the icon, the application form will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- They are required to take a printout of the application form, as it has to be submitted offline.
- Candidates must ensure they fill in all the required details; they are required to enter all their personal details, West Bengal HS roll number, registration number and academic details on the given form.
- Candidates are required to enter all the details, such as their signature, and pay an application fee of Rs 80 for an ordinary fee and a fee of Rs 90 for an urgent fee.
- Candidates must visit their respective institution and have the details on the form filled out by the head of their institution.
- After the details have been filed, the candidates are required to send the WBCHSE duplicate marksheet 2023 application form to the regional office of the authorities.
Fee Structure for WBCHSE Duplicate Marksheet 2023
Candidates are required to pay the duplicate form fees on time while submitting the application form. Given below is a table consisting of the important details regarding the WBCHSE 2023 duplicate marksheet.
|Ordinary Fees||Rs 80|
|Urgent Fees||Rs 90|
When Will the Duplicate Marksheet be Delivered?
After candidates have successfully submitted the application form, the West Bengal Board will send a copy of the WB HS duplicate marksheet 2023 to the student or through the respective institution. The board will release a copy of the WB HS duplicate marksheet in 2023 if it is for ordinary purposes and the student has secured the pass marks in HS West Bengal.
It will be sent within 30 days of being requested. If candidates have paid fees for the urgent marksheet, they will receive it within 10 days.
Important Instructions Related To WB HS Duplicate Marksheet 2023
It is of the utmost importance for candidates to follow the instructions that will be laid down by the exam conducting authority. Given below are a few points that candidates must keep in mind while filling out the WBCHSE duplicate marksheet 2023 form.
- Candidates must understand that if they fill out the application form incorrectly, it will be rejected by the exam conducting authorities.
- Candidates who applied for documents but did not receive them will have their documents destroyed, and their fees will not be refunded.
- In the case of postal delivery, the head of the respective institute will have to present a letter of authority at the time of delivery, which has been attached to the application form.
- In the case of postal delivery of the marksheet, candidates are required to pay a delivery charge that will be laid down by the exam conducting authorities.
- Class 11 Routine 2023 West Bengal Board
- WBCHSE Class 11 Syllabus 2023 PDF
- Class 12 Syllabus West Bengal Board 2023
- 2023 HS Exam Routine PDF West Bengal board
- HS Result 2023 top 10 List West Bengal
FAQs Related to WBCHSE Duplicate Marksheet 2023
Who will release the WB HS duplicate marksheet for 2023?
On the candidate’s request, the exam authorities will release the WB HS duplicate marksheet 2023.
What are the WBCHSE duplicate marksheet 2023 form fees?
Candidates will be able to pay a fee of Rs 80 for the ordinary marksheet and a fee of Rs 90 for the urgent delivery of the marksheet.