ACET Registration 2023: The Institute of Actuaries of India will conduct the ACET 2023 exam. Candidates will have to register and fill out the ACET 2023 registration form. They must upload all the required documents, pay the exam fees, and submit the application form on time. They must ensure that they submit the ACET registration 2023 form before the deadlines. Given below is a detailed explanation regarding the ACET regulations of 2023.
ACET Registration Link: Apply Online Here
ACET Registration Dates 2023
The ACET 2023 exam is conducted thrice a year. The applicants must fill out the application forms before the deadlines.
ACET 2023 Registration Dates 2023
|Events||June 2023 Dates||December 2023 Dates|
|Start of registration process||April 5, 2022||July 12, 2023|
|Last date to register||May 24, 2023||November 29, 2023|
|ACET Admit Card 2023 release date||June 3, 2023||To be notified|
|ACET 2023 exam date||June 24, 2023||December 23, 2023 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm)|
|ACET Result Date 2023||July 05, 2023||January 3, 2024|
Highlights of ACET 2023 Examination
Given below is a table consisting of all the important highlights regarding the ACET 2023 examination.
|Name of Exam||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||ACET|
|Exam conducting body||The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Purpose||Entrance for Actuarial sciences course|
|Exam frequency||Thrice a year|
|Mode of exam||Online CBT|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
Documents Required for ACET 2023 Registration
Candidates will have to submit a set of documents while registering for the CAET 2023 examination. They must ensure they carry all the important documents with them at the time of filling out the ACET 2023 registration form. Given below are a few points consisting of all the important documents for the ACET 2023 registration.
- Marksheet for Class 10th
- Marksheet for Class 12th
- Credit or debit cards for payment
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’ Signature
Document Specifications For ACET 2023
Given below are a few specifications candidates must follow while uploading their ACET 2023 documents and signatures.
- They must submit an outline that includes the following details:Length: 4.5 cm, Width: 3.5 cm
- They cannot download black-and-white photographs.
- The photographs must not contain the candidate’s signature. The signature has to be uploaded separately.
- The front part of the candidate must be clearly visible in the photograph that will be uploaded by the candidates.
- The image size should not exceed 1 MB. The image should be 4.5 cm in length and 3.5 cm in width.
How to Fill the ACET 2023 Registration Form?
Candidates have to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority, register, and start filling out the application form. They must ensure they submit all the details properly and pay the form fees on time. There are a few steps that will help candidates fill out the ACET 2023 registration form.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of ICAI www.icai.org and start with the registration process.
- They should click on the “ACET Registration” and they will be redirected to another page.
- They are required to create theur login credentials by entering their personal details.
- After entering all their personal details the candidate’s ;login credentials will be cretated.
- Candidates must login again using their login credentials and start filling out the ACET 2023 application form.
- Candidates must ensure they fioll their personal, residential, academic and other important details while filling out the ACET 2023 registration form.
- After canddoates have filled all the important details they must start to upload the required documents and signatures in the prescribed format.
- The next step consists of submitting the ACET 2023 registration fees they must make sure they pay the ACET registration fees of Rs 3000.
- After filling in all the details and uplaoding the documents candidates must check their appliation form once.
- After checking their ACET 2023 application form they must click on the “submit” button.
- They are required to down,oad the ACET 2-23 application form and fee reciept of the examination.
Eligibility Criteria for ACET 2023 Exam
The authorities conducting the exam lay out eligibility criteria for candidates to follow. They must make sure they follow the ACET 2023 eligibility criteria. If they do not adhere to the ACET 2023 eligibility criteria, they will not be able to sit for the exam. Given below are important details regarding the ACET 2023 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who will sit for the qualifying exam will also be eligible to sit for the ACET 2023 exam.
- There is no minimum age limit set by the exam-conducting authorities.
- They must have passed their 12th grade from a recognized university or institution, and it is mandatory for them to have English as a subject.
- Candidates who completed their graduation, post-graduation, or management or engineering degree from any recognized university or institution are eligible to sit for the ACET 2023 examination.
- Candidates who qualified for the CA or CS examination with mathematics are also eligible to sit for the ACET 2023 exam.
FAQs Related to ACET 2023 Registration
How is the ACET 2023 examination conducted?
The ACET 2023 exam is conducted in online mode. Candidates will be able to sit for the exam at home in an online
What are the ACET 2023 registration fees?
The registration fee for ACET 2023 is Rs 3000. Candidates are required to pay the fee online using any mode of payment.
Is ACET 2023 Registration dates announced?
Yes, The registration dates of ACET 2023 the official site.