Assam HSLC Admit Card 2021 – Board of Secondary Education, Assam will release SEBA HSLC admit card 2021 in the third week of February 2021. The admit cards will be issued through respective schools and a detailed notification for the same will be published online on sebaonline.org. Students can collect Assam HSLC 2021 admit card from respective school authority. Student name, roll number, exam centre address and other details will be available on SEBA Assam HSLC Admit Card 2021. It is mandatory for students to carry SEBA HSLC admit card 2021 Assam to the exam hall, else he/she will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Read below to know more about Assam HSLC Admit card 2021.
Assam HSLC Admit card 2021 Dates
Go through the following table to know and keep track of upcoming events of Assam HSLC board exams:
Admit Card and Exam Dates
|Admit card availability||Third week of February 2021|
|Exam Date||March 2021|
How to Collect Assam HSLC Admit Card 2021?
- Students can collect Assam SEBA HSLC admit card 2021 from respective schools.
- For this they need to contact the respective authority of school.
- They will heve to show their school ID card to confirm their identity.
- After this, they will give Assam HSLC admit card 2021 to the students.
- Check admit card and verify if all the details are correct.
- Thereafter, sign on the register to confirm that you have got admit card or hall ticket.
Details Available in SEBA HSLC Admit Card 2021
the following details will be shared by SEBA through Assam HSLC admit card 2021. You should ensure the accuracy of details:
- Student name
- Student’s roll number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Student’s photograph
- Registration number
- Exam Routine
- School code
- School name
- Exam centre name and address
Documents to carry to the Exam Hall
- Printout of Assam HSLC Admit Card 2021
- School ID card
- Geometry box