Assam HSLC Rechecking & Revaluation 2023: The Assam Secondary Education Board conducts the SEBA 10th Rechecking and Revaluation process 2023. Candidates who wish to apply for the Assam HSLC rechecking and revaluation 2023 process are required to visit the official website, sebaonline.org, and fill out the application form.
Download Link for Assam HSLC Rechecking & Revaluation 2023
The SEBA 10th HSLC rechecking and revaluation results 2023 will be released after the rechecking. The details mentioned below will help candidates learn about the Assam HSLC rechecking and revaluation process 2023.
Assam HSLC Revaluation & Rechecking Result Date 2023
The table mentioned below contains all the important dates for the Assam HSLC Result 2023.
|Scanned Copy, Revaluation, Re-Totalling Notice||May 31, 2023|
|Scanned Copy online application||June 2023|
|Scanned Copy Online Application Form Last Date||June 2023|
|Revaluation / Re-Totalling Last Date||June 2023|
|Revaluation / Re-Totalling Result Date||July 2023|
Highlights of the Assam HSLC Rechecking & Revaluation 2023
|Assam Board Result Website 2023||sebaonline.org|
|Assam HSLC Revaluation Dates||June 2023|
|Assam HSLC Revaluation Fees||Rs 350 per subject|
|Assam HSLC photocopy of answer script with rechecking||Rs.550 per subject|
|Assam HSLC Rechecking Result 2023||July 2023|
|Mode of Submission of Application||Online|
How to fill Application Form for Assam HSLC Rechecking & Revaluation 2023
Candidates who wish to sit for the SEBA 10th rechecking and revaluation process 2023 are required to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority and fill out the application form. The steps mentioned below will help candidates fill out the Assam HSLC rechecking and revaluation 2023 application form.
- Visit the official website for the Assam board.
- Click on the “SEBA rechecking and revaluation 2023” link.
- Candidates will be redirected to another page.
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully and fill out the application form.
- Enter your roll number and other login credentials mentioned on the Assam HSLC admit card 2023.
- Next, click on “Apply Now.”
- Candidates will be presented with two options, and they have to choose between receiving and rechecking with a photocopy.
- They are required to select the subjects that they want revalued.
- You must submit a certified copy of your admit card within the time limit.
- Check all the details mentioned on the application form and proceed with payment.
- After completion of the payment process, candidates will receive an application receipt number (ARN).
- Candidates must ensure they keep the ARN safe.
Application Form Fee for Assam HSLC Rechecking & Revaluation 2023
The table mentioned below contains all the important details regarding the Assam HSLC rechecking and revaluation 2023 application form.
|Re-checking of Answer Script||Rs 350|
|Photocopy of Answer Script with re-checking||Rs 550|
Assam HSLC Revaluation & Rechecking Result 2023
The Assam HSLC revaluation and reverification results 2023 will be released after the whole process has been completed. The Assam Board will release the Assam HSLC revaluation 2023 results on its official website. Candidates are required to download their Assam HSLC revaluation and rechecking results 2023 using their login credentials.
After the result is displayed on the screen, candidates must download the results for future purposes. If changes in the candidate’s marks have taken place, then the exam conducting authority will issue a new marksheet to their respective schools.
- Assam HSLC Syllabus 2024
- Assam HSLC Routine 2024
- Assam HSLC Toppers List 2023
- SEBA HSLC Passing Marks
FAQs Related to Assam HSLC Revaluation & Rechecking 2023
When will the Assam HSLC revaluation and rechecking results 2023 be released?
The Assam HSLC revaluation and rechecking results will be released in July 2023.
What is the fee for SEBA’s 10th revaluation and rechecking 2023?
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 350 for the rechecking of the ANSWER script and Rs 550 for the photocopy along with the answer sheet.