ATMA Exam Pattern 2023 is set by The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) on the official site, atmaaims.com. Candidates who are preparing for upcoming ATMA exams shall go through the ATMA Exam pattern 2023 and devise their preparation strategy. Read the article to get more information on ATMA Test Pattern 2023.
Overview of ATMA 2023 Pattern
ATMA Exam pattern 2023 describes section-wise distribution of questions, marking scheme, etc. It also describes the time duration of the exams. Students may go through the following actual facts of ATMA 2023.
|Name of the Examination||AIMS Test of Management Admissions (ATMA)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Exam Level||Nation level|
|Exam Frequency||4-5 times in a year|
|Exam Mode||Centre-based online|
|Education Level||Management admissions|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Marking scheme||One mark per correct response|
|Negative marking||0.25 marks per wrong answer.|
ATMA 2023 Marking Scheme
Candidates are required to make a good attempt to attain the best ATMA Result 2023. ATMA 2023 comprises of totally 180 MCQs, marking scheme includes
- One mark is awarded for every correct response
- 0.25 mark is deducted for every wrong attempt
- No marks are deducted for unattempted questions.
Detailed ATMA Exam Pattern 2023
Check out the ATMA Test Pattern 2023 as released by AIMS on the official site. ATMA Question paper 2023 comprises of 180 MCQs and the paper is divided into
- Analytical Reasoning Skills (I & II)
- Verbal Skills (I & II)
- Quantitative skills (I & II)
Each section consists of 30 questions
|Analytical Reasoning Skills I||30||30 minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills II||30||30 minutes|
|Verbal Skills I||30||30 minutes|
|Verbal Skills II||30||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills I||30||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills II||30||30 minutes|
|Total||180||180 minutes (3 Hours)|
Guidelines related to ATMA Exam Pattern 2023
Association of Indian Management Schools have features key facts of ATMA 2023 Exam pattern
- Candidates can take the exams online mode so the questions are displayed in a sequential pattern.
- Candidates cannot skip the questions and also cannot revert back.
- Candidates are asked not to press ‘F5’ Key on the keypad during the exam session.
- Exam body will reject the candidates who are involved in malpractices. So maintain examination discipline throughout the session.
- Each question consists of four options. Among those candidates have to choose one option.
- Once an option is selected it is not changed anymore. The screen will switch to the next question in a sequential pattern.
- ATMA 2023 is influenced by negative marking so make sure before clicking an option to also cover the whole ATMA Syllabus 2023 before appearing for the exams.
FAQs Related to ATMA exam pattern 2023
What is the type of question asked in ATMA 2023?
Multiple Choice Questions are asked in the ATMA Entrance exam as per ATMA 2023 exam pattern.
What is the marking scheme of ATMA Exam pattern 2023?
One mark is awarded for every correct answer and 0.25 marks is deducted for wrong attempt. Unattempted questions are not considered.