ATMA 2024 Application Form: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) releases the ATMA 2024 registration form online. ATMA Registration 2024 for February session is expected to begin around December 24, 2023. The last day for ATMA apply online 2024 is expected around February 18, 2024.
ATMA 2024 Application link: Apply Online to start soon.
Candidates are required to visit the official website of AIMS ATMA exam and register using their email ID. After the ATMA 2024 registration process is complete, candidates are required to login using their credentials and fill out the ATMA application form. To know more about the ATMA 2024 application process, refer to the information given below.
ATMA Application Form 2024 Important Dates
The registration process for the exam starts around 2-=3 months before the exam. Candidates who have registered will be able to fill out the application form and sit for the exam. Candidates are required to be aware of all the important dates so that they don’t miss any important events. To know more about the ATMA 2024 dates, refer to the information given below.
ATMA Registration Dates 2024 – February Session (Expected)
|Application Form Registration||December 24, 2024|
|Last date of ATMA Application Form Registration||February 18, 2024|
|Last day for Paying Application Form Fees||February 17, 2024|
|Release Date of ATMA 2024 Admit Card||February 22, 2024|
|ATMA Exam Date 2024||February 25, 2024|
|ATMA result date 2024||March 3, 2024|
ATMA Registration Date 2024 – May Session (Expected)
|ATMA Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Begins||March 8, 2024|
|Last Date to Make Fee Payment||May 20, 2024|
|Last Date to apply for Registration||May 21, 2024|
|ATMA Admit card release||May 26, 2024|
|ATMA exam date||May 28, 2024|
|ATMA Result||June 1, 2024|
ATMA Registration Date 2024 – July Session (Expected)
|Registration Begins||June 3, 2024|
|Last Date to Make fee Payment||July 15, 2024|
|Last Date to apply for Registration||July 16, 2024|
|Last Date of printing application form||July 23, 2024|
|ATMA Admit card 2024 Release||July 20, 2024|
|ATMA Exam Date (Center-based online)||July 23, 2024|
|ATMA Result||July 28, 2024|
Steps for Filling the ATMA 2024 Application Form
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of ATMA: www.atmaims.com.
- They are required to register using their Email Id and password.
- Using their login credentials candidates are required to login and start filling the application form.
- They have to pay the ATMA 2024 application form fees.
- After the payment of fees has been done candidates are required to enter their personal details and academic details for the exam.
- Upload the documents.
- After the details and documents have been uploaded, they are required to click on the “submit” button.
- Documents will be uploaded after the candidate has saved the ATMA application form.
How to Fill the ATMA 2024 Application Form?
Given below are a few steps that help a candidate fill out the ATMA 2024 application form.
Step-1 Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of ATMA www.atmaims.com.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Register here” icon.
- They are required to provide their Email ID and phone number.
- Candidates have to pay the ATMA 2024 application form fees and then will recieve a personal Id on their email for filling the application form.
- After the candidates have registered they can login using their login credentials and start filling out the ATMA 2024 application form.
Step-2 ATMA 2024 Application Form Fees
Candidates are required to pay the application fees before filling out the application form. The fee structure for the various categories is given below.
|Various Categories||Fee Structure|
|General Category||Rs 2000|
|Fees for North East Candidates||Rs 1500|
|Fees for Female Candidates||Rs 1000|
Step-3 Documents Required For the ATMA 2024 Application Form
There are various documents that are required for filling out the application form for ATMA. Candidates have to make sure that all the required documents are with them so that they can fill out the application form. It is mandatory for candidates to have all the required documents. If a candidate submits an incomplete application form his ATMA 2024 application will be rejected. To know more about the documents, refer to the information given below.
Candidate’s Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Personal ID Code
- Candidate’s Email ID
- Candidate’s Address
- Candidate’s Mobile Number
- Academic background of the Candidate
- Pin Code
- 10th Grade Results
- 12th Grade Results
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Post Graduation Degree
Selection of the Exam Centre
- Candidates are required to select the exam centre of their choice.
- They will be presented with options and they have to choice centres of their choice.
- Candidates cannot change their choice of centres after the ATMA 2024 application form has been filled.
Step- 4 Upload the Documents
Candidates have to make sure they upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
They have to make sure all the required documents for ATMA 2024 exam are available. To know more refer to the information given below.
|Format of Photograph for ATMA||20KB to 50KB|
|Signature||10KB to 20KB|
|Marksheets||10th-grade markheet 12th-grade marksheetGraduation and Post Graduation marksheet|
Step- 5 Download the ATMA 2024 Form
Candidates are required to follow the steps given below.
- After a candidate has uploaded all the documents that are required in the prescribed format, he or she is required to check all the details in the ATMA application form.
- After all the details have been thoroughly checked by the candidate, he or she can click on the submit button and submit the ATMA 2024 application form.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the MBA exam application form for future purposes.
What after ATMA Registration 2024?
After candidates have filled out their application forms, the exam conducting authorities will open the application correction window. Candidates who want to edit their ATMA applications can do so. After the application correction window gets closed, the ATMA admission cards will be released on the official website. Candidates can download their ATMA hall tickets by entering their login credentials.
- ATMA Syllabus 2024
- MAH CET Registration 2024
- CMAT Registration 2024 Last Date
- MAT Apply Online 2024
- XAT Exam Registration 2024
- CAT 2024 Registration Last Date
ATMA Application Form 2024: Overview
The AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) conducts the exam for admissions into various MBA programmes of the participating colleges. The exam is conducted four times a year. To know more about the ATMA 2024 exam, refer to the information given below.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Level of Exam||National level|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Sections||6|
|Total Number of Questions||180|
|ATMA Exam Registration Fee||Rs 2000|
|Total ATMA Exams in a Year||February, May, July, and .|
|ATMA exam application process||Online|
FAQs Related to ATMA 2024 Application Form
What is the last date for filling out the application form for ATMA 2024?
The last date for filling out the application form will be around a week before the exam.
Does the ATMA exam have an age bar?
No, the exam does not have an age bar. There is no restriction on age. Candidates of any age can apply and sit for the exam.