BRICS Math Registration 2023 has already started on the official website: in.bricsmath.com. Students who are there in Class 1st to Class 12th can do the BRICSMATH Competition Registration 2023.
BRICS Math Competition 2023 Registration Important Dates
All the students who wish to take part in this BRICS Math competition online can check important dates regarding the BRICS Math Registration 2023 in the given table:
|Round 1 – Preparatory Round||January 17, 2022 to January 31, 2022|
|Round 2 – Trial Round||October 2022|
|Round 3 – Main Round||November 2022|
|Registration Process||January 1, 2022 to January 30, 2022|
How to do BRICS Math Competition Registration 2023?
All the students who belong to class 1st to class 12th under any board can be register for BRICS Math Competition 2023 by following simple steps given below. Students can be registered by either the teacher or his/her parents.
BRICS Math Registration 2023 for Parents
- Visit the official website of BRICSMATH at in.bricsmath.com or directly use the link given above
- On the homepage click on the “Sign Up” option.
- On the next page, select the “Sign Up” tab under the “Parent” tab.
- A registration form will appear where BRICS Math Registration 2023 can be done under four sections.
- Under the “Country” section, fill in the following details:
- School Board
- The next section is E-Mail and password in which parents should enter the email ID and password which will be used by the candidates to log in to their BRICSMATH dashboard to appear for all the rounds
- Next section is “Name” where parent have to enter their name and their mobile number
- The last section is “Child Data” where following details have to be filled:
- Child’s First Name
- Child’s Last Name
- Class currently studying in
- After filling the whole BRICSMATH Registration Form 2023, click on Finish to complete the registration process
BRICS Math Registration 2023 – for Teachers
- Go on to the official website of BRICSMATH that is in.bricsmath.com
- From the homepage, select the “Sign Up” option.
- On the redirected page, locate the Teachers section and click on the “Sign Up” tab under this section.
- A BRICS Math Competition Registration form 2023 with three sections will appear on the screen.
- Under the first section of “Country and School”, fill in details like Country, Language, State/Region, District/City, School Name and School Board.
- The next section is “E-Mail and Password” where teachers can create their account using their School’s Email ID and password which can be shared with the candidates to log in to the Student’s Dashboard.
- The last section is the “Name” section under which teachers need to fill in their name, mobile number, along with Child’s Name, Class and Gender.
- Then click on Finish to complete the registration process.
Note: No Document is required for the BRICSMATH 2023 Competition Registration
FAQs For BRICS Math Competition Registration 2023
How much fee is there for BRICS Math Registration 2023?
There is no fee for BRICSMATH 2023 Registration, any student belonging to Class 1 to 12 can enrol for the BRICSMATH competition 2023 free of cost.
Can students do the BRICS Math Registration process 2023 themselves?
Yes, in case of unavailability of parents or teachers, students can do the BRICSMATH Competition Registration 2023 themselves under the parents section, where they can enter the details of their parents.
Do we have to register for all three rounds of BRICS Math Competition 2023 separately?
No, students do not have to register themselves again and again for all the rounds, they only need to complete the BRICSMATH Registration 2023 once before the first round of the competition.