BRICS Math Competition 2023 is an international level online Math competition for students currently studying Grade 1 to Grade 12. The main objective of conducting the BRICS Math Competition 2023 is to increase the interest of students towards Mathematics from an early age itself.
BRICS Math Competition 2023 is conducted all over the world in 7 countries namely
- South Africa
It is conducted in each country in their official languages in a 60 minute paper.
BRICS Math Competition 2023 Important Dates
Students who all want to appear for BRICS 2023 Math Competition should check the important dates given below regarding the same:
|Preparatory Round||June 2023|
|Trial Round||October 2023|
|Main Round||November 2023|
BRICS Math Competition 2023 Overview
|Name||BRICSMATH Competition 2023|
|Countries participating||7 (Brazil, Russia, China, South Africa, India, Indonesia and Vietnam)|
|Class||1st to 12th|
|Age Limit||18 years|
|Languages available||Portuguese, Indonesian, English, Russian, Hindi, Chinese, Vietnamese|
|Documents required||No Documents are required|
|Dates||Preparatory Round – June 2023|
Trial Round – October 2023
Main Round – October 2023
|Prize||Certificate of Appreciation|
|Mode of Competition||Online for all three rounds|
BRICS Math Competition 2023 Rounds
BRICS Math Competition 2023 consists of mainly 3 rounds namely Preparatory Round, Trial Round and the Main Round. The preparatory and trial round is there for the students to prepare for the BRICS Math Competition 2023 before the conduction of the main round. In the trial round, candidates can give a mock paper which will help them understand the pattern of the paper.
BRICS Math Competition 2023 – Preparatory Round
- It is the first round of the competition which helps students to prepare for the main rounds with previous year’s papers.
- This round is conducted between in June 2023.
BRICS Math Competition 2023 – Trial Round
- In this round, students will be given a mock test to prepare for the main round.
- With this students will have an idea of which type of questions will be asked in the BRICSMath Competition 2023.
- This round will be conducted in the month of October 2023.
- The marks scored by the students in this round will not have any effect on the main round of BRICS Math Competition 2023.
BRICS Math Competition 2023 – Main Round
- This is the final round of the Math Competition BRICS 2023, in which students have to appear for the 60 minutes paper on the date and time chosen while BRICS Math registration Online 2023.
- This round will likely be held in the month of November 2023.
How to register for BRICS Math Competition 2023?
Students who wish to appear for BRICS Math Competition 2023 can register themselves with the help of their parents or teachers by following simple steps as given below:
- Visit the website of BRICS Math at in.bricsMath.com
- Click on the “Sign Up” option to register for the student.
- Then select either the “Teacher” or the “Parent” option.
- Then fill all the relevant information in the Registration form like Email ID, Students Name, Class, Country, Language, City etc.
- Then click on Submit.
- Login ID and password will be shared through the registered Email ID which can be used by the student to log in to the BRICSMath dashboard.
- Types of tasks in online competition
Number of Students appeared in BRICS Competition 2023
|Year||Number of Students|
BRICS Math Competition 2023 Results
- The BRICS Math Competition Results 2023 will be available to all the students through their login window after completion of each round.
- After completion of the whole competition, students will be given a certificate in soft copy to both the teachers as well the students.
FAQs Related To BRICS Math Competition 2023
What web browsers can be used by the candidate to appear for the competition?
If a student is appearing from his laptop, then usage of the latest version of Google Chrome is recommended but other supported browsers are Google Chrome 44+, Firefox 43+ or Safari 9+.
What is the eligibility criteria to register for the BRICS Math Competition 2023?
According to BRICS Math, all the students who are studying in Class 1st to Class 12th under any Board will be eligible to appear for the BRICS Math Competition 2023.
How can teachers register on behalf of the candidate?
Teachers can register on the behalf of the students of the school. They need to register their school on bricsmath.com and prepare a list of students who will be appearing for the BRICS Math Competition 2023.