CBSE Dress Code 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) may release the CBSE Dress Code prior the exams. The CBSE dress code 2023 refers to the guidelines that candidates should follow at the time of appearing for the CBSE 10th and CBSE 12th board examinations.
The CBSE dress code for 2023 comprises all the important instructions, things prohibited in the exam hall, and the dress code to be followed by the candidates. Given below are a few important details regarding the CBSE dress code 2023.
CBSE Dress Code 2023 for Students
There are a set of guidelines that should to be followed by candidates while appearing for the CBSE board exams. The CBSE board has not laid down standard guidelines for both male and female candidates for appearing the board exams. Given below are a set of general instructions regarding the CBSE dress code 2023.
CBSE Dress Code 2023 for Boys
Given below is a set of suggested instructions regarding the CBSE 10th and 12th board exams for boys.
- Those taking the board exams should wear shirts or on the day of the exam.
- Candidates should wear light clothes that are not too heavy or does not consist of any excess embroidery.
- The candidate’s clothes should not have heavy pockets or any space to carry heavy electronic devices or stationary.
- Candidates should wear sandals or slippers, as they may not be allowed to wear shoes while sitting for the board exam.
- Candidates should wear pants or trousers while appearing for the exam; they may not be allowed to sit for the exam if they wear white kurtas or pajamas.
CBSE Dress Code 2023 for Girls
Given below is a set of suggested instructions regarding the CBSE 10th and 12th board exams for girls.
- Female candidates may not be allowed to wear heavily embroidered clothing or any sort of jewellery on the day of the exam.
- They may not be allowed to wear full-sleeved clothes consisting of heavy embroidery, jewellery, or any brooch that has to be worn.
- Female candidates may not be allowed to wear sarees on the day of the exam.
- On the day of the exam, they should not wear anklets, bracelets, or any other type of jewellery.
CBSE Dress Code 2023: Prohibited Items
The CBSE board has prohibited a certain set of items that candidates will not be allowed to bring on the day of the exam. Candidates must ensure they do not carry such items on the day of the exam. Given below is a list of items that candidates have been prohibited from bringing to the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any electronic devices, such as Bluetooth devices, headphones, pagers, fitness bands, cameras, etc., to the examination hall.
- They aren’t limited to a few accessories like wallets, purses, and handbags.
- Only diabetic candidates are permitted to bring meals to the exam; otherwise, candidates are not permitted to bring meals to the exam.
- They will not be allowed to carry items such as calculators or electronic pens to the exam center.
- Candidates are prohibited from carrying any sort of written material to the exam hall.
CBSE Dress Code 2023: Stationery Items Allowed
Given below are a set of guidelines that candidates must ensure they carry on the day of the exam.
- On the day of the exam, candidates must bring a transparent pencil box with them to the examination hall.
- They can carry water bottles that are transparent, and nothing should be written on them.
- Only important stationery must be carried into the CBSE examination hall.
- They will be allowed to wear their analog watches on the day of the exam.
Instructions for the Exam Day
The CBSE 10th and 12th board candidates must ensure they follow a set of guidelines on the day of the exam. Candidates must not carry items that are prohibited Given below are a few important details regarding the board exam instructions.
- They must ensure they are present in the examination centre 20 minutes before the exam is conducted.
- It is mandatory for candidates to carry their CBSE 10th admit cards along with their CBSE 12th admit card on the day of the exam.
- They will not be permitted to give the board exam without their CBSE admit cards for 2023.
- It is mandatory for students to carry their ID card issued by the schools.
- They must ensure they dress according to the CBSE dress code of 2023.
- If candidates are caught carrying any item that is prohibited, strict action may be taken against them by CBSE.
- CBSE Exam Dates 2023
- CBSE Syllabus 2023
- CBSE Admit Card 2023
- CBSE Result 2023
- CBSE Compartment Result
- CBSE Result Verification 2023
FAQs Related to CBSE Dress Code 2023
What are the mandatory documents to be brought to the exam hall?
Candidates must ensure they carry their CBSE admit card 2023 along with the ID that has been allotted to them by their schools.
Can candidates bring analog watches to the examination hall?
Yes, candidates are allowed to carry analog watches to the CBSE examination hall.