CBSE Private Candidate 2023 – Central board of secondary education (CBSE) releases exam form for CBSE 2023 private candidate on their official website. Students who have failed in their main exam can appear in CBSE private candidate exam 2023 to save their year and improve their result.
Students can only apply for the subjects which are auto generated in the system. Read the complete article to know how you can apply online for CBSE private candidate exam 2022 and other important details related to CBSE private candidate exam 2023.
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023 – Important Dates
You can check the below table to know important dates of CBSE private candidate exam 2023.
|Application starts date||September 2022|
|Application end date||October 2022|
|CBSE Admit Card 2023 release date||February 7, 2023|
|CBSE Exam Date 2023||Class 10 – February 15 to March 21, 2023|
Class 12 – February 15 to April 5, 2023
|Result date||April 2023|
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online for CBSE private exam 2023 you should be aware about its eligibility criteria. There are different eligibility criteria for different activity. Below, we have provided CBSE private exam 2023 for all the activities.
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Full Subjects
- Students who failed in class 12th in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 or who were unable to score pass marks in CBSE board exam in any of the previous 5 years.
- Students who could not give exam due to medical reason.
- Patrachar vidylaya’s students, whose LOC submitted by vidyalaya.
- Physically challenged students who are bonafide of national capital territory of delhi and has qualified 10th from a recognised board.
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Compartment (1 subject)
Students whose result is declared as compartment in 2022 can apply only for those subjects in which they have been placed in compartment category. Such candidates have to select category as compartment while applying for the exam.
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Performance Improvement
Students who have passed successfully in the CBSE exam results can only apply for performance improvement category.
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Additional Subject
Students can apply for any one subject which was not taken earlier. Students can apply for additional subject within 2 years of passing the exam.
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023 – Application Fees
It is also important for all the candidates to know about CBSE exam fees for private candidates before apply.
|Category||Fees for Indian students||Fees for abroad students|
|Exam fees||Rs. 1500 for 5 subjects.|
Rs. 300 for extra subject.
|Rs 10000 for 5 subjects.|
Rs 2000 for extra subject.
|Exam fees for Compartment/ Improvement/ Additional Subject||Rs. 300 per subject||Rs 2000 per subject|
|Practical fees||Rs. 150 for each practical||Rs 350 for each practical|
|Late fees||Rs 2000 per candidate||Rs 2000 per candidate|
CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023 – Important Documents
Below, we have listed important documents, which will be needed to apply for CBSE private candidate exam 2023.
- Students should upload their full colour and high quality photo to avoid any visible pixels.
- Photos must be taken within 6 months.
- Head should be positioned directly facing the camera, centered and composing 80% of the image.
- Photo should be captured from slightly above the top of the hair to the middle of the chest.
- Solid colour backgrounds are best.
- Students full face should be clearly visible.
- Size of Photo and signature should not exceed more than 40 KB in size.
- Makrsheet/original report card
- Original school leaving certificate
CBSE Private Candidate Syllabus
Studnets can download the syllabus from the official website, or they can purchase the books from market to prepare for CBSE private candidate exam 2023.
- Syllabus of Class 9 CBSE 2023
- Class 10 CBSE syllabus 2023 all subjects PDF
- CBSE Class 11 Syllabus PDF Download
- CBSE 2023 syllabus Class 12
Steps to Apply for CBSE Private Candidate Exam 2023
Below, we have provided the easy steps to apply for CBSE private candidate exam 2023.
- First of all, visit the official website of CBSE board.
- Click on “CBSE Class 10/12 Private Exam 2023 Notification” link on the homepage.
- A new page will open, where you need to read all the important instructions.
- Start filling application form after reading all the instructions.
- Review your application after filling to avoid any mistake.
- Now, upload your documents.
- After uploading the documents, you will be redirected to fees payment page.
- Complete the fees payment online and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application form for the future refference.
CBSE Private Exam 2023 Admit card
CBSE 2023 private exam admit card will be released on the official website by the authority. CBSE private candidate 2023 admit cards are released on February 7, 2023 students can download it from the official website with the help of their log in credentials.
CBSE Private Exam 2023 Result
After the successful completion of the exam CBSE 2023 private exan result will be released on the official website. CBSE 2023 private candidate exam result is expected to declared in the month of April, 2023. Students can check their CBSE 2023 privated exam result from the official website.
- When CBSE Compartment Result will be declared 2023
- CBSE 10th Result 2023 Download PDF
- Cbseresults nic in 2023 Class 10 Compartment Result
- CBSE 12th Class Result 2023 Date
- CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result Link
FAQs Related to CBSE Private Exam 2023
How can apply for CBSE 2023 private exam?
Students can visit the official website to apply for CBSE private exam 2023 in online mode.
When will CBSE private exam 2023 be conducted?
CBSE 2023 private exam will be conducted from February 15 to March 21, 2023.
Where can I download CBSE private exam admit card 2023?
You can download the CBSE 2023 private exam admit card from official website.
Can abroad students apply for CBSE private exam 2023?
Yes, they can also apply for CBSE 2023 private exam.