CBSE Training Portal Feedback Form– Central Board of Secondary Education has prescribed CBSE training portal online feedback form on the official website, cbseit.in. Participants who have registered themselves on CBSE online training portal, can access CBSE training feedback form.
Participants can fill the CBSE Training feedback form after each session to share their feedback. Candidates must log in with their CBSE Training portal username and password to fill CBSE teachers training online feedback form. Continue reading to know more about CBSE training portal E-feedback form, steps to fill up, and other related details.
How to fill CBSE online training feedback form?
Candidates must go through the following steps to fill up the details in CBSE training online feedback form-
- Go to the official website of CBSE training portal- cbse.it.
- On the home page, click on the link mentioning “click here to download e-certificate”
- On the next page, click on the 1st option,”participants who registered through the training portal”.
- Provide CBSE training portal your user id and password.
- Dashboards for participants will appear on the next page.
- Click on “feedback submitted”.
- Your training details will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, on the top of this page, click on “submit feedback”.
- Next, click on the dropdown menu to select the title for your training session.
- CBSE online training feedback form will appear on the next page.
- Mark your satisfactory level accordingly (agree, strongly agree, disagree, strongly disagree).
- Then click on submit feedback.
- CBSE online training feedback form will be submitted successfully.
Details mentioned in CBSE Online training feedback form
Candidates can find the following details in CBSE training portal feedback form-
- Training venu
- Resource person mae
- Training date
- Training tome
- Statements (feedback parameters)
- Satisfactory level (agree/ disagree)
- Important instruction
Feedback parameters in CBSE online training feedback form
Participants have to mark the for the below criteria in CBSE training portal feedback form-
- “How the workshop content was” (Relevant/comprehensive/easy to understand)
- “How the resource person was” (Knowledgeable/skilled in presentation/able to engage participants).
- “How the session was” (Well placed/well facilitated/Innovative and effective in methodology).
- CBSE Skill Subjects
- CBSE Date Sheet 2023 PDF Download
- CBSE Board Exam Result 2023
- CBSE Admit Card 2023 Download Link
- CBSE Syllabus 2023 PDF All Subjects
Faqs related to CBSE online training portal feedback form
Where can I get CBSE online teachers training feedback form?
Participants can visit the official website of CBSE training portal cbseit.in and check CBSE online training feedback form.
How to provide feedback on CBSE training portal feedback form?
CBSE online training feedback form will have certain parameters related to the training session (as mentioned above), candidates need to check the options for agree,strongly agree, disagree, strongly disagree.