The CMAT 2023 examination is to be held on May 4, 2023. It is critical that candidates prepare for the exam in a systematic manner. They must gain a better understanding of the CMAT 2023 question paper. Language comprehension, logical reasoning, general awareness, quantitative techniques, data interpretation, and innovation and entrepreneurship are the five sections of the exam
Through the CMAT previous year’s question papers, candidates can learn about the sectional division, the marks allotted, and many other aspects of the exam. There have been key changes in the CMAT 2023 exam paper.
In the previous years, the question paper consisted of 25 questions, but this year the questions consist of only 20 questions. Aside from this, the innovation and entrepreneurship section was not a mandatory one to attempt. In 2023, it will become mandatory to attempt the innovation and entrepreneurship section. The candidates can download the CMAT question papers in the table given below.
How to Download CMAT Question Papers for 2023?
It is critical that candidates review the previous year’s papers and understand the CMAT question paper pattern in order to improve their preparation for the CMAT 2023 exam. To download the CMAT question paper, candidates can refer to the steps given below.
- Candidates are required to click on the respective link given above.
- The PDF opens on a new tab
- Candidates are required to click on the download button to download the PDF.
CMAT 2023: Download Question Papers
|CMAT 2022 Question Paper||To be provided|
|CMAT 2021 Question Paper||To be provided|
|CMAT 2020 Question Paper||To be provided|
|CMAT 2019 Question Paper||To be provided|
Other Alternatives to Downloading CMAT Question Papers
There is an alternative for candidates to download the previous year’s question papers. Candidates can visit the official NTA website and start downloading the question papers. Given below are a few steps that will aid the candidates in downloading the question paper.
- They can visit the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in
- He or she has to click on the “Downloads” section of the home page.
- A new tab will appear on the screen.
- They are required to select the exam name and paper year and click on “all.”
- They are required to click on the “search” button.
- The question papers will be displayed on the screen for them to download.
Download Sample Paper for CMAT 2023
Candidates can download the sample papers for the CMAT 2023 exam. The sample papers will help the candidates assess the question paper, types of questions asked, sectional division, and many aspects of the CMAT question paper. They can refer to the details given below to download the CMAT sample paper.
|Sample Paper-1||Available Soon|
|Sample Paper-2||Available Soon|
Candidates interested in learning more should review the information provided below.
CMAT Question Paper Pattern 2023
The CMA 2023 question paper will consist of 100 questions for 400 marks and the paper will consist of five sections. Each section will consist of 80 marks. Candidates can refer to the information given below.
CMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
|Sections||No of Questions||Marks|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||20||80|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||80|
Section-Wise Distribution: CMAT 2023 Question Paper
|Name of Sections||No of questions||Good attempts|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||20||14-15|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||15-17|
Official Mock Tests for CMAT 2023
- Candidates should note that the exam conducting authority (NTA) conducts its own mock test for CMAT.
- The official mock test will be made available on the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in
- Aside from this, an analysis of the mock is presented to the candidates who have attempted the mock.
- This thorough analysis helps them understand their strengths and weaknesses so they can work on them.
- This official mock test prepares candidates for the final CMAT exam in a proper way and helps them understand the CMAT question paper in an easy manner.
Merits of Solving CMAT Question Papers
- The candidates who attempt the CMAT question papers have an advantage over others who have not solved the previous year’s papers.
- By solving the CMAT question papers, students can perform well in the exam as they are aware of the intricacies of the paper.
- It is an integral part of the exam to solve the question papers, become aware of the exam pattern, the number of questions, the type of questions asked, and the various sections in the exam.
- Candidates should solve mock tests and question papers as it helps them prepare for the final CMAT examination day and builds their confidence.
- This exam requires thorough understanding of the paper and the different topics that the exam expects candidates to know. By solving the questions, candidates come across many topics that are essential for the exam.
- AP ICET Answer Key 2023 PDF
- CAT Sample Paper 2023 Download PDF
- CAT Mock Test 2023 Online
- CAT Exam Solution 2023 PDF
FAQs Related to CMAT 2023 Question Paper
Does NTA provide any mock test?
No. NTA does not provides a free mock test on its official website.
What types of questions are asked in CMAT?
The CMAT question paper consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs). The exam consists of five sections: language comprehension, innovation and entrepreneurship, logical reasoning, general awareness and quantitative ability, and data interpretation. The paper consists of 20 questions from each section.