COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2024: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka releases COMEDK exam solution 2024 on its official website, comedk.org. The provisional COMEDK answer key 2024 is made available around May 14, 2024.
The last date to challenge the answer key is expected to be May 16, 2024. The answer key consists of answers to the questions that were asked in the COMEDK exam 2024. Below are a few important details regarding the COMEDK UGET answer key 2024:
Important Dates for COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2024
Candidates must note that the answer key will be released before the results. Given below is a table consisting of the important dates for COMEDK answer key 2024.
|COMEDK UGET 2024 exam date||May 12, 2024|
|Release Date COMEDK 2024 UGET Answer Key||May 14, 2024|
|Last Date to Raise Objections COMEDK UGET Answer Key||May 16, 2024|
|Final COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2024||May 21, 2024|
|COMEDK Result 2024||To Be Notified|
How to Download COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2024?
There are a few steps that candidates must adhere to at the time of downloading the COMEDK exam solution 2024. They can follow the steps mentioned below to download the answer key.
- Candidates must visit the official website: (comedkuget.org).
- To log in, they must enter their login credentials, such as their application serial number or user ID and password.
- The COMEDK exam solution 2024 will be displayed on the screen along with the question paper.
- Candidates can download it and keep it for future purposes.
Link to Download COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2024
The table given below consists of the link that will help candidates in downloading the COMEDK solution 2024.
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2024||To Be Provided|
Steps to Raise Objections Against COMEDK Answer Key 2024?
The exam conducting authority will release the answer key on its official website, and candidates will have to login and download it using their login credentials. If candidates find any discrepancies in the COMEDK exam solution 2024, they can raise objections against the answer key.
- Candidates must fill out the COMEKD objection form that will be made available on the official website.
- They will be able to raise objections after raising their respective login credentials.
- Candidates must raise objections along with documented proofs. They must attach supporting documentation and pay a fee of Rs 500.
- If the candidate’s objection is valid, the examiner will consider it and make changes.
- The COMEDK UGET objection fees will only be refunded if the objection raised by the candidate was correct.
- COMEDK UGET Mock test 2024
- COMEDK Registration 2024 Last Date
- COMEDK Accepting Colleges in Karnataka
- COMEDK Exam Centre 2024
- COMEDK Counselling 2024
Important Instructios Regarding COMEDK Answer Key 2024
Candidates are required to pay attention to all the important guidelines laid down by the exam conducting authority. They must make sure they keep up with the instructions. Refer to the details given below.
- Candidates are required to login using their login credentials, such as their user ID and password, and fill in the queries provided online.
- Candidates must submit clarifications for the answer key online in the prescribed format.
- Only if the candidates’ clarification is found to be correct will the money be refunded.
- Candidates who request changes to the COMEDK Answer Key 2024 after the deadline will be rejected.
- COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2024
- COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2024
- COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2024
- COMEDK UGET Cutoff 2024
FAQs Related to COMEDK UGET Answer Key 2024
What is the fee for raising objections in the COMEDK UGET answer key for 2024?
A fee of Rs 500 has to be paid by the candidates for raising objections against the COMEDK UGET answer key 2024.
When will the answer key be available online?
The COMEDK solution 2024 is released around May 14, 2024 on the official COMEDK website, comedk.org.in.