COMEDK UGET Exam 2024: The Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka is a regulating body responsible for conducting the COMEDEK UGET exam 2024 every year. COMEDK UGET 2024 dates are expected to be announced in January 2024. COMEDK UGET 2024 will be held in May 2024.
Check COMEDK UGET calendar events!
Candidates interested in UG Level Engineering and Architectural courses in Karnataka can apply for the same. All the information related to the COMEDK UGET exam 2024 can be easily found on the official website, i.e, www.comedk.org. The application forms are to be filled in online mode without any errors.
The candidates should also note that they are eligible for the same by checking their eligibility criteria. There is no upper limit to applying for the COMEDK UGET exam. The candidates are requested to apply before the last date. To know more in detail about the COMEDK application form, eligibility criteria, dates, and more read the complete article below.
COMEDK UGET Exam Important Dates 2024
The candidates should keep a close eye on the dates of the application form, admit card, exam, etc to avoid any kind of inconvenience. The important dates are as follows:
|Release of the application form||January 20, 2024|
|Application Start Date||February 15, 2024|
|Online Mock Test Available||March 23, 2024|
|Late date to fill the application form||April 24, 2024|
|Online form correction||April 29 to May 1, 2024|
|Admit card availability||May 18, 2024|
|Exam date||May 28, 2024|
|Publication of provisional answer key||May 30, 2024|
|Last date to raise objection||June 1, 2024|
|Publication of final answer key||June 6, 2024|
|Result declaration||June 10, 2024|
|Counseling starts from||To be announced|
Other Engineering Entrance Exams
COMEDK UGET Exam 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||COMEDK UGET|
|Full form||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Exam conducting body||COMEDK Banglore, Karnataka|
|Exam Level||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Number of sections in paper||3|
|Category||Engineering, Medical, and Dental|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
|Exam mode||Online Computer Based Test (CBT)|
COMEDK UGET 2024 Application Form
The candidates can fill out the application forms from the official website after checking the eligibility criteria. In order to fill out the application form, candidates can follow the following steps and fill out the forms.
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET, i.e., www.comedk.org.
- Now, click on the registration link and register yourself by providing some personal and academic details such as your mobile number, email id, educational qualifications, contact details, etc.
- After registration the candidates can access the actual application form and fill it out carefully without any errors.
- Choose the institutions in which you are most interested in receiving admission.
- After selecting the institute, candidates need to upload the required documents in the proper size and format.
- After uploading the documents the candidates now need to pay the application form fees through debit card, credit card, or net banking. The application fees for different categories are as follows:
Application form fees:
|For Architecture Courses||1,000 + Bank Charges|
|For Engineering and Engineering courses||1,200 + Bank Charges|
|For Engineering and Medical both courses||INR 1,500 + Bank Charges|
- The application form must be submitted as the final step.
- The application form should be printed out for the candidates’ future use.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Documents Required
The following documents are required at the time of filling out the COMEDK UGET application form.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, School ID, etc.)
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
- Photograph and Signature
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if required)
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are required to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the COMEDK UGET exam 2024. To know their eligibility, the candidates can read below and then apply for the same.
For Engineering Courses
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam or a comparable exam from a board or institution that is recognized.
- At the 10+2 level, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English should be required subjects.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks for unreserved category students and 40% for SC/ST/OBC and Karnataka domicile candidates in the 10+2 exam.
For Architecture Courses
- Candidates must have received at least 50% of the required marks in their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- At the 10+2 level, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are required subjects. In PCM, there should be at least 50%.
- The candidates must have a current NATA or exam score equivalent.
For Medical and Dental Courses
- Candidates must have received at least 50% (for the unreserved category) and 40% (for the SC/ST/OBC and reserved categories) in their 10+2 or equivalent exams from any accredited board or university.
- At the 10+2 level, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be required subjects.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2024
It is very important to understand the COMEDK UGET exam pattern in order to crack the exam. The exam pattern of the same is as follows:
- The COMEDK UGET Exam pattern will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- The exam will be conducted only in the English language.
- There will be a total of 180 MCQ-type questions from all three sections of 180 marks.
- The time duration provided to complete the exam is 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers whereas 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer.
|Name of the section||Total number of questions||Total marks allotted|
COMEDK UGET Exam 2024 – Admit Card
All candidates can access COMEDK UGET 2024 admit cards download on the official website, once available. Using the necessary credentials, the applicants can download their admit cards.
To take the exam, you must have an admit card. The admit card contains a complete list of information. You can download your admit cards by following the instructions below.
- Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET.
- Click on the download admit card link on the page to download the hall ticket.
- Now, enter your application number, registration number, DOB, and Captcha code, and then click on the submit link.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can now download the admit card and take a printout.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2024 – Results
After the exam is successfully completed, the COMEDK UGET 2024 result will be announced in June 2024. After they are formally released, the candidates can get their results from an official website. By doing the following, you can download your COMEDK UGET 2024 result:
- Visit COMEDK’s website, www.comedk.org.
- Now, go to the result section.
- Click on the COMEDK UGET Result 2024 link.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the submit option.
- The result be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result carefully and take a printout of the same.
COMEDEK UGET Exam 2024 – Counseling
Following the successful completion of the COMEDK UGET 2024 entrance exam, this is the final admissions procedure. According to the merit list, the candidates will be able to take part in the counseling procedure. Based on 2024 calendar schedule, the COMEDK UGET 2024 counseling process will be carried out.
After each round of counseling, the authority will undertake the process in several rounds based on the number of seats available. The candidates must be on time for the interview procedure with some of the crucial paperwork. Candidates must also bring original documents for the document verification stage.
Documents required while the Counseling Procedure
The following documents are required to be submitted by the candidates. The documents are as follows:
- 10th passing certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Identify proof
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- COMEDEK UGET scorecard print card
- NATA Scorecard
- Allotment letter
- Passport size colored photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Demand draft
FAQs related to the COMEDK UGET Exam 2024
Who is eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET 2024?
The candidates successfully completed their 12th grade in any recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as the required subjects, with a minimum grade of 50%.
Who will administer the COMEDK UGET 2024 test?
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will administer the COMEDK UGET 2024 test.
How frequently are COMEDK UGET exams given?
Once a year, the COMEDK UGET is held. Only once a year do candidates get the chance to take this exam.