CS Executive Eligibility Criteria 2023: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India lays down the guidelines related to the ICSI executive eligibility criteria for 2023. Candidates must ensure they follow the CS executive eligibility criteria to fill the CS Executive Registration 2023 form online.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria For CS Executive Exam
Candidates are required to adhere to the CS executive exam eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting authorities. If they fail to adhere to the CS 2023 executive eligibility criteria, they will not be able to sit for the exam. Given below is a detailed explanation of the CS executive eligibility criteria for 2023.
- Duration of Registration: The registration period will only last for a particular period of time. Candidates are required to adhere to the registration deadlines and fill out the registration form during the stipulated time period. They must make sure they register before the last date
Important Dates of CS Executive Registration 2023 (Expected)
|Events||June Dates||December dates|
|Last date to register for CS Executive (both modules)||November 30, 2023||May 31, 2023|
|Last date to register for CS Executive (single module)||January 31, 2024||July 31, 2023|
- Age Limit: The exam conducting authority sets a minimum age limit for candidates to follow. Candidates must be older than 17 years of age to be able to sit for the exam. There is no maximum age limit, but candidates have to adhere to the minimum age limit.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have qualified for the CS foundation exam will be eligible to sit for the CS executive exam in 2023. They must either qualify for the CS Foundation or the CSEET 2023 examination. There are a few exceptions that are also made by the examination authority for candidates.
Exceptions for Candidates: Candidates must ensure that they refer to the exceptions made in the CS Executive 2023 eligibility criteria. They can sit for the exam without giving the prescribed exams. They must note the following things, given below:
- They must finish their graduation or post-graduation in any stream except for fine arts.
- Candidates who have qualified for the CA final examination or the CMS final examination of any institution are eligible to sit for the exam.
- Those who have a degree in commerce or corporate secretaryship
Bfore appearing in exam, students must undergo seven days Student Induction Programme (SIP) within 6 months of CS Executive registration.
CS Executive Exemptions Based on Higher Qualifications
|Basis of Exemption Qualification||Exemption in paper(s) covered under Executive Programme|
|Passed LL.B. (Three Years Degree Course / or Five Years integrated Law Course) from a recognized University/Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE/AIU and having secured 50% or more marks in the aggregate. (Qualification Code : 47)||Group – I|
Paper-1:Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Laws
(Paper Code – 521)
|Final Pass Students of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
(Qualification Code : 44)
|Group – I|
Paper 4: Corporate Accounting and Financial Management (Paper Code – 524)
Group – II
Paper 7: Tax Laws & Practice (Paper Code – 527)
What After Knowing CS Executive Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates must ensure they fill out the CS executive application form in accordance with the CS executive 2023 eligibility criteria. Before filling out the application form, they must check the CS eligibility criteria.
They must visit the official website of the exam conducting authority. After passing the CSEET 2023 exam, they must pay a registration fee of Rs 10,600. Those who sit without passing the required exams must pay a fee of Rs 15600. Candidates are required to fill out the application forms before the deadlines.
CS Executive Eligibility Criteria 2023: Highlights
Given below is a table consisting of important points related to the CS executive eligibility criteria 2023.
|Full Exam Name||CS Executive Exam|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||10600 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
CS Executive Exam 2023 Dates
. Candiates must note that it is mandatory for them to fill out all the forms on the specified dates; if they miss the deadlines, they will not be able to fill out the application form. Given below is a table consisting of all the important dates for the CS executive exam in 2023.
|Particulars||June 2023||December 2023|
|Last date for CS Executive registration (both modules)||To Be Notified||To Be Notified|
|Last date for CS Executive registration (single module)||To Be Notified||To Be Notified|
|Release of exam form for CS Executive 2023||To Be Notified||To Be Notified|
|Last date to fill exam form||To Be Notified||To Be Notified|
|Last date to fill exam form (with late fees)||To Be Notified||To Be Notified|
|Availability of CS Executive Admit Card 2023||To Be Notified||To Be Notified|
|CS Executive exam date||To Be Notified||To Be Notified|
|Declaration of CS Result 2023 Executive||To Be Notified||To Be Notified|
FAQs Related To CS Executive Eligibility Criteria 2023
When will the CS executive 2023 exam be conducted?
The CS Executive exam will be conducted in the months of June and December.
What is the maximum age limit for the CS executive eligibility criteria in 2023?
There is no maximum age limit for the CS executive 2023 exam. There is no bar on the age limit. Candidates of any age can sit for the exam.