CSEET Eligibility Criteria 2023: If you are preparing for CA and want to become a successful chartered accountant, then you have to clear the CSEET exam which is conducted by Institute of chartered accountant of India twice a year. Before applying for the CSEET exam, it is very important for all the candidates to know the required eligibility criteria. Read the complete article to know CSEET eligibility criteria 2023 like age criteria, education requirement etc.
CSEET Eligibility Criteria 2023- Overview
Below is an overview of the complete article for the better understanding of the readers in tabular format.
|Exam Name||Entrance Exam for Company Secretary Course|
|Sub category||CSEET examination|
|Organized by||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Time Duration||1hour 30minutes per paper|
|Medium of the Examination||English (Hindi language is also available limited to few subjects)|
|Exam Mode||Remote Proctoring Mode (online)|
|Frequency of the examination||Twice a year|
CSEET Eligibility Criteria 2023- Core Prerequisite
Following are the prerequisite needs to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to fill in the CSEET exam form 2023. Students must note that these requirements are mentioned in the prospectus of the CSEET and one cannot register for the CSEET examination if any one of these criteria is not brought about by the participants.
- Candidates who have completed their Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination from any discipline are qualified for the examination.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th examination can also apply for the examination provided that they submit their class 12th Marksheet with qualified Score Within Six month of the Registration.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th will be eligible for Provisional Admission Only.
- Candidates must take a gap of eight months for the exam preparation or else they can’t participate in the exam.
- The validity of the CSEET 2023 registration will be of 3 years. students must take the exam within 3years from the registration.
- Graduated students or students who have cleared the Entrance Exam for the Company Secretary Course of any level previously are not qualified to appear for the examination.
FAQs Related to CSEET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Is there any limit for the CSEET examination 2023?
No. Students fulfilling all the essential criteria mentioned above can apply for the CSEET examination 2023 irrespective of their age.
What after clearing the CSEET examination 2023?
participating can next apply for the CS Executive Exam or else they can also apply for a job matching their qualification.
How many papers are there in the CSEET syllabus 2023.?
There are 4 papers in the CSEET syllabus 2023.
Are there any Negative markings for the CSEET examination 2023?
There are no negative marking for subjective questions but ¼ marks will be deducted in case of Objective questions for every wrong answer.