CUET Fees 2023 is framed by the National Testing Agency that is to be paid along with CUET Application form. Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully and pay the application form fee at once. Appropriate mode of fee payment is set up to make payment for CUET application form 2023.
Net Banking/credit card/Debit card/UPI or Paytm services are few modes of CUET Fee 2023 payment. Candidates are asked to make payments online alone. Read the article carefully to understand CUET UG Exam and CUET PG Fee 2023.
CUET 2023 Fees Particulars
The National Testing Agency conducts the Common University of Entrance Test (CUET) as a Computer Based Test online. Aspirants are required to pay CUET Application form 2023 fee while submitting application form.
CUET Fees 2023 is charged based on the number of subjects chosen by the candidates. Check the table drawn below that highlights the CUET Fee structure 2023.
CUET Fees for Indian Exam Centre
|Number of Subjects||General||NCL – OBC/EWS||SC/ST/PWD/ Third Gender|
|3 subjects||Rs. 750/-||Rs.700/-||Rs. 650/-|
|7 Subjects||Rs. 1500/-||Rs.1400/-||Rs. 1300/-|
|10 Subjects||Rs. 1750/-||Rs. 1650/-||Rs. 1550/-|
CUET Fees for Centre Outside India
|Number of Subjects||Centre Outside India|
|3 subjects||Rs. 3750/-|
|7 Subjects||Rs. 7500/-|
|10 Subjects||Rs. 11000/-|
Instructions to Pay CUET Application Form Fee 2023
Candidates shall read the instructions to be followed to pay CUET Fee 2023:
- Aspirants who apply for Common University Entrance Test 2023 should pay prescribed form fee online on desired modes of payment.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/net Banking/UP/ Paytm services are the modes of payment. While paying CUET Fee 2023, processing charges and GST are claimed by the concerned bank or Payment Gateway Integrator.
- Candidates page of CUET 2023 Application form is generated only if the CUET Fee 2023 is completed. If not the page generated, candidates should reach out to concerned bank or Payment Gateway Integrator
- NTA suggest to cross-check the application form and verifying the payment details before submitting the CUET Application form.
- CUET Admit card 2023 is issued to the aspirants who successfully submit the application form and pay application form fee.
Important Dates of CUET 2023
Candidates who are to appear for Common University Entrance Test 2023 should know the CUET schedule 2023. Check the table drawn below to know important dates.
|CUET 2023 Events||Important Dates|
|Online Submission of Application form||February 9, 2023 to March 12, 2023|
|Last Date of Application form fee||March 12, 2023 (11:50 PM)|
|Application correction window||March 15 to 18, 2023 (11:50 PM)|
|CUET Exam centre 2023 announcement||April 30, 2023|
|CUET Admit card 2023 release||Second week of May 2023|
|Examination Dates||May 21 to 31, 2023|
|CUET Answer key PDF 2023 release date||To be announced|
|CUET Result 2023 Date||To be announced|
FAQs Related to CUET 2023 Fees
What are the modes of CUET Fee 2023 payment?
Candidates can make payment for application form online mode alone. Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking/UPI/ Paytm services are modes of payment.
How much fee to be paid for General candidates as per CUET 2023 Fees structure?
CUET fee varies for centres inside India and Outside India. As per CUET Fee 2023 structure, Fee for General category for the exam centre inside India ranges between Rs. 750 to 1750/- Whereas fees for CUET exam centres outside India ranges between Rs. 3750/- to 11,000/-
Can I complete the CUET Application process without remitting the application fee?
No you cannot complete submitting the CUET Application form unless you pay the prescribed fee.