GPAT Registration 2023 – NTA will start GPAT 2023 Registration by February 13, 2023 in online mode at gpat.nta.nic.in. GPAT Application form 2023 will be released for those candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria of GPAT 2023. NTA has extended GPAT 2023 Registration dates till March 13, 2023.
Click Here to Register GPAT 2023!
Click Here to know GPAT 2023 Important dates
GPAT Registration Dates 2023
Given below are the important dates for the registration of GPAT exam 2023:
Important Dates of GPAT 2023
|Starting of registrations||February 13, 2023|
|Last date to apply||March 6, 2023|
|GPAT Registration 2023 Extended till||March 13, 2023|
|Correction window opens||March 14 to 16, 2023|
|GPAT Admit card 2023 Download date||To be notified|
|GPAT 2023 Exam Date||To be notified|
How to do GPAT online registration 2023?
Given below are the complete procedure for the registration of GPAT exam 2023:
- First, candidates must visit the online website.
- Then, candidates should go on the homepage and click on “New user link”.
- Click on the declaration option and then click on the self declaration form.
- Enter the essential details in the registration form.
- Candidates must upload scanned images of photographs and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Then, candidates must proceed to submit the application fee.
- Choose the exam city as per your preference, once the fee will be submitted.
- After the verification, click on the submit option.
- Now the confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- At last, take the printout of the confirmation page for the future reference.
Keep the registration number safe. It will be used for checking GPAT 2023 solution PDF and GPAT exam Result 2023, after the exam.
GPAT 2023 Registration/ Application Fee
Given below are the category-wise application fee for GPAT 2023:
|Category||Fee (in INR)|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC (Male)||1,100|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC (Female)||1,100|
How to make corrections in the GPAT exam 2023 Application Form?
Candidates will have to follow the steps given below to make the corrections in the GPAT application form:
- At first, candidates must visit the official website of GPAT i.e. gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the tab “Correction for GPAT 2023”.
- Enter the required details i.e. Application number, password and security pin.
- Then, click on the “Sign in” tab.
- Make the necessary corrections and the changes.
- After that, click on the agreement checkbox and make the final submission.
What are the documents needed before filling the GPAT Form 2023?
Given below are the documents required before filling the application form of GPAT 2023:
- Qualification Details
- Scanned passport sized photograph
- Scanned signature
- A valid email id
- A valid mobile number
- A valid debit card/ net banking account
Important Points Related to GPAT Apply Online 2023
Given below are the important information about GPAT 2023 Registration:
- GPAT Registration will be done through online mode.
- The application process will start in the fourth week of December 2022.
- Candidates must submit the application fee before the last date which will be till last week of January 2023.
- Corrections will be allowed in some of the details when the authority will open the correction window.
- Candidates must carefully go through all the details before filling the application form to avoid any type of issue.
Also read NIPER JEE result 2023
FAQs Related to GPAT Exam Registration 2023
What will be the last date for submission of the application form?
The last date for the submission of GPAT exam 2023 application form has been extended till March 13, 2023.
When will the GPAT 2023 application process start?
The GPAT 2023 application process started by February 13, 2023.