GPAT 2023 Answer Key – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the provisional GPAT answer Key 2023 as PDF file. In addition to the provisional answer keys, it also releases the question papers for GPAT 2023 and response sheet.
Students can challenge the GPAT 2023 answer key before the last date. They can download GPAT solution 2023 PDF of M.Pharm entrance test from the official website (gpat.nta.nic.in) and can challenge the answer key in online mode.
Students can get a direct link to download the GPAT answer key PDF 2023 in this article. The GPAT 2023 answer key PDF will have the correct solutions to the questions asked in exam. With the help of the GPAT exam solution 2023, students can calculate their expected score in the exam. Read below to know how download the answer key of GPAT 2023.
GPAT Answer Key Dates 2023
Students can check the release dates of GPAT 2023 answer key in the table below.
GPAT Answer Key Tentative Dates
|GPAT 2023 exam date||To be notified|
|Release of provisional GPAT answer key||To be notified|
|Last date to challenge the answer key of GPAT 2023||To be notified|
|Publication of GPAT final answer key 2023 by NTA||To be notified|
|Declaration of GPAT result||To be notified|
How to download GPAT answer key 2023
NTA releases the answer key of GPAT 2023 in the online mode on the site. Individuals can check the steps to download the GPAT answer key 2023 below.
- Go to the official website: gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the GPAT answer key download link provided on the homepage.
- Login using the application number of GPAT and your password or DOB, as given in GPAT admit card 2023.
- Check the code-wise GPAT answer key of 2023.
- Match the answers marked in the GPAT exam from the answer key PDF.
- Download the GPAT answer key for future reference once.
Formula to calculate marks in GPAT exam
GPAT scores = Total correct answers X 4 – Total incorrect answers X 1
GPAT 2023 Marking Scheme
|Marks for each correct answer||+4 marks awarded|
|Marks for each incorrect answer||-1 marks deducted|
|Marks for each unattempted questions||0 marks|
|Total number of questions||125 questions|
|Total marks||500 marks|
How to Challenge GPAT Answer Key 2023
GPAT test takers get an opportunity to challenge the provisional answer key of 2023. Candidates will need to pay a fee of Rs 200 to challenge the GPAT answer key. The fee can be paid in online mode via credit and debit card and net banking.
Steps to challenge the GPAT answer key 2023.
- Visit the official website: gpat.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link to challenge the GPAT answer key 2023.
- Login to the GPAT applicant portal using your application number and password.
- Click on apply for the GPAT answer key challenge.
- All the questions asked in the GPAT 2023 exam with the answer key will get published on the screen.
- Select the question number and the answer to the challenge.
- Provide the correct response and the explanation for the same.
- Verify all the questions related to the challenge and click on submit.
- Pay the GPAT answer key challenging fee.
- Pay the fee via credit and debit card and net banking.
- After the fee payment, download the printout of the payment receipt and confirmation slip.
After overcoming the challenges, NTA will publish the final answer key for 2023. It can be used for the result calculation.
How to calculate marks using the GPAT answer key 2023?
With the help of GPAT answer key 2023, students can calculate the preferable score in the entrance exam by following the steps listed below
- Download the GPAT answer key and the response sheet.
- Check the answers mark in the response sheet with the answer key of GPAT 2023.
- Calculate the number of wrong and correct answers marked in GPAT 2023.
- Multiply the total correct answers by 4.
- Multiply the total incorrect answers by 1.
- Subtract the total number of correct and incorrect responses to calculate the GPAT score.
FAQs Related to GPAT answer key 2023
Can I challenge GPAT answer key?
Yes, students can challenge the answer key of GPAT exam.
When will GPAT 2023 answer key be released?
The provisional answer key will be released three days after written exam. Soon challenging the answer key executed to release final answer key.
What will be released after final answer key?
After final answer key, NTA will announce GPAT result 2023.