HBSE Open Result 2022 – Board of School Education, Haryana will announce Class 10 and Class 12 HOS results in May 2022. The Haryana Open Board Result 2022 will be published on the official website, bseh.org.in open result.
Students can check the HBSE Open Result 2022 10th and 12th class by entering their roll number. HOS exams will be conducted twice, in March and September. Students who fail the HOS result 2022 March may apply for the September 2022 exams.
HBSE Open Board Result 2022 Dates
Before entering into the details of HOS result 2022 Class 10 and 12, go to the following tables to find out the dates and results. It will help to understand better about HOS 10th, 12th result 2022.
HBSE Open Result 2022 Dates (10th, 12th)
|HOS 10th exam dates||March 2022|
|HOS 12th exam dates||March 2022|
|HOS 10th Result 2022 Date||May 2022|
|HOS Class 12 result 2022||May 2022|
How Can You Check Haryana Open Board Result 2022?
Here are five easy steps to view the HOS result 2022 for 10th and 12th students:
Steps to check HOS 10th result 2022
Class 10 open students can check their result in the same manner of HBSE 10th result 2022.
- Go to the official website: bseh.org.in.
- On the homepage, open the ‘HBSE Open Result 2022’ link.
- After that, a new page will display on the screen. Select “HOS 10th Open Result March 2022”.
- Now, enter roll number in the text field and submit it.
- Haryana Open School Result 2022 for 10th graders will be displayed on the screen.
HBSE Open result 2022 Class 10 window will look like following image:
View HOS Result 2022 Class 12 online
- After opening the official website of HBSE, next open the menu bar.
- Then, open the results page by clicking on the “Results” link.
- Select “12th HBSE Open Result 2022” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the roll number and hit the submit button.
- It will lead to the Haryana Open Board result 2022.
- Now, take a print or screenshot that you can use later.
Details of HBSE Open Result 2022
The following information is conveyed by HOS results 2022 for classes 12th and 10th. Also check NTSE Haryana result 2022.
- Roll number
- Student name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Theoretical features
- INA/SSA marks
- Practical marks
- Total marks
Apply for Correction in Haryana Open Board Result 2022
Students who have found their names or background information incorrect may apply for a correction in HBSE Open result 2022. For this, they will have to apply from their schools.
Students who have not been admitted to any school will have to submit their application forms online for correction in HBSE Open school result 2022.
Grace Marks in HBSE Open Board Result 2022
If a student fails to obtain 1% marks to qualify for a subject, 1% grace marks are awarded for each subject. Grace marks can be awarded for theoretical and practical tests by following other provisions.
HBSE Open Result 2022 Supplementary exams:
- Students who fail to clear one or more subjects will be able to apply for supplementary tests.
- The re-testing of HOS 10th and 12th will be held a month after announcing the HOS 2023 result.
- For this, they will have to apply online before the last date.
FAQs Related to HOS Result 2022 Class 10th & 12th
Will I have to reappear in both theoretical and practical tests after failing a theory test?
No, you will only have to appear in the HOS 12th theory test for one year, and the applicable marks will be considered as such.
Where can I check HBSE Open result 2022 for re-test?
The Result of HOS supplementary exams is announced along with the annual Result at bseh.org.in.
How will CPE marks be calculated for new students?
CPE marks for new and additional students are calculated equally with subject teaching marks.